1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xena XX15 Alarm Disc Lock

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Heading out to get on your bike and finding it missing is nightmare material. Xena Security, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of alarmed lock technology, helps keep these nightmares at bay with products like the XX15 showcased here.

The Xena XX15 kills two birds with one stone by combining an alarm with a disc lock. The XX15 is an ultra-tough, stainless steel bodied disc lock with a 14mm carbide-reinforced pin that can repel hammer, drill and freeze-spray attacks. The tough capabilities are backed by an equally tough looking exterior that can act as a visual deterrent to all but the most determined thieves. Should someone be determined enough try to tamper with the bike or the lock itself, the XX15 also packs an audible punch. Internal sensors detect shock and motion, which trigger a 120 decibel alarm (roughly the equivalent of an ambulance siren at 10 ft). The internal alarm module automatically detects the brake disc and arms itself when the pin is locked while on the disc. An audible beep notifies you that it is armed and then waits 10 seconds before the sensors are active.

Carrying a Xena XX15 Alarm Disc Lock with you is a great way to secure your bike and give you more peace of mind. You can get one of your own by getting in touch with TJ through this forum, or by calling 866.931.6644 ext 817 to order. Is email more convenient? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

The Xena XX15 Alarm Disc Lock comes with everything you need to secure your bike - the lock itself, three keys, and a long-lasting lithium ion battery.

[​IMG]

The key unlocks the 14mm thick, carbide-reinforced locking pin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Had this exact one when I had a street bike. Followed every recommendation on the planet to get the thing to work correctly. Could never get the actual alarm part to function as intended. It would go off randomly and then turn itself off. Finally sent it back and got a replacement...did the exact same thing.
    Not trying to hate on RD as I'm a client for life but I have to warn the racing community about this particular item.

3. Riders Discount

We've had one on the project bike all summer and haven't had an issue. Appreciate the feedback though.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I had one and never had an issue. Might have to pick up another one as I just can't find it. Alarm was loud enough and never went off unwarranted. It's a really tough lock.

5. Riders Discount

Appreciate the feedback!