1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.operationbrokenjoe.com

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 50Joe, Sep 10, 2013.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Turns out a few of us needed to reschedule, so we are looking at next Monday (oct 27), around 5:30 or so, in Roswell Ga somewhere.

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

We are going to meet up next week instead. Aug. 27.

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That vid was awesome Joe. I wish you could make the GNF

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Thanks. I thought about going but I'm really focused on trying to get as much therapy in during the 2 - 4 month post stem cell treatment time frame. If I see gains it will most likely be during this time.

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah that should be your focus brotha. We all wanna see you but you need to put that time to good use.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

7. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Joe, good seeing you the other nite holmes. You are lookin good, great attitude.....you are an inspiration sir. :up:

Lets do it again soon.

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Next dinner get together is Thursday 11/6.

9. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Joe thought I would be able to make it but I was off by one week. if you do it either Monday the 10th or Thursday the 13th I will be around.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

For those not on Facebook, I am now able to crawl forward (much effort though). I'm also able to push the pedals of a stationary bike with no assistance. Granted, the resistance is really light but I do have to fight the weight of my legs. It was very cool to look down and see my legs push the pedals. I did two sets of about 3 minutes each set. That's all I could do before the muscles fatigued.

I am convinced the stem cells are helping me progress faster than just therapy alone. But, I still have a long ways to go still.

11. 71Norton

71Norton Well-Known Member

That sounds like great progress keep pushing Joe.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

A long journey begins with the first small step. Keep going!!!:up:

13. CarrMoto

CarrMoto Well-Known Member

It is good to hear of your progress! Keep it up.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Still praying dude.

15. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

awesome stuff!!!!

16. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Great job Joe!

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

What's up Joe? Updates??

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nothing new to report. I took last week off and lifted weights at home. I'm back at Project Walk 4 days this week. Hopefully, I will see more progress.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thinking about you Joe. Again, before us metalheads go to bed tonight, we'll say our prayers for you.:beer:

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Decent past week at Project Walk. I posted another crawling video on my Facebook page. I was able to crawl with zero assistance and better core stability. It's a small improvement since last time but it is still an improvement.