1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wuts up with no Espanol at HD?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, May 13, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Donde esta el bano.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

pasillo seis, recoger cualquiera

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Do they stock DMD at the checkouts? I may have to start going there more if so - although there are 2 or 3 HD's per Lowes around here :D

4. joec

joec brace yourself

Tornillo. Pintura. Clavos. Haha

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm guessing most of your stuff is electrical but, where do you buy lumber? I have normally bought from HD and Menards. I just bought lumber from Lowes in Stillwater and was blown away by how straight every damn board was. I have never seen that from the other places, their lumber is always so bad it's comical. I kept pulling off a new board to inspect and every one was damn near perfect. I started wondering if I was on some hidden cam to record reactions of shoppers finding perfect straight lumber lol. I even went around inspecting lumber that I wasn't purchasing...all perfect!

I also live near a Fleet Farm now...God's store! :D

ducnut likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

HD.

Menards is a fucking joke. Make me park in front, go in, explain to some zit-faced booger-eating troglodyte what I need, explain thirty times to him why I don't want what he's telling me I ordered, pay for it, drive around to the rent-a-@ryoung47 to have the inventory of my truck or van taken, drive inside to get what I ordered, load it up if I can even find any that isn't hacked to shit, then have my ass sniffed by @ryoung47 again...

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

HD.

Menards is a fucking joke. Make me park in front, go in, explain to some zit-faced booger-eating troglodyte what I need, explain thirty times to him why I don't want what he's telling me I ordered, pay for it, drive around to the rent-a-@ryoung57 to have the inventory of my truck or van taken, drive inside to get what I ordered, load it up if I can even find any that isn't hacked to shit, then have my ass sniffed by @ryoung57 again...

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

MH is working at Menards now?

pickled egg and R Acree like this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yup! You left out the part where every board you want is on the second floor and you have to pass it down to your partner below (can't buy lumber alone because of this) over the fuckin railing. Also as I mentioned, every board there is shaped like linguine.

10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Not to mention, you have to park in the exit aisles, walk clear over to the entrance, only to have to walk clear back across the store to the extreme corner and the lumber desk, then, back to the exit, only to have to drive all the way back over to the yard entrance, which requires you to drive clear around the building to hopefully find the correct location of desired items, only to have to wait for some homeowner-wannabe-contractor who has no idea what they’re looking at and parked in the middle of the aisle to get the hell out of the way. I just want my shit; not spend an entire day at Menards fucking around dealing with idiots.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

WTF?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I didn't even mention the damn dick dingers they want you to pass through to spend money...

badmoon692008 likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:D

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yep...