1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Stock 100 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Booger, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Looking to do some mini racing this year, so looking for an xr100 or ttr125. Prefer one that’s already set-up for the track, but will consider all others.

I’m in Maryland, so looking for something that’s within an hour or two drive.

Thanks for looking!

2. Toadmeister00

Toadmeister00 Well-Known Member

This one just popped up on Facebook, the seller is in Maryland.
    100 FS Resize.PNG

3. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Thanks Toad. I don’t know him but it looks we have some mutual friends. Local mini racers already lining up to buy it!

4. Toadmeister00

Toadmeister00 Well-Known Member

Yup, it sounds like it's all but sold. Decent TTRs and XR/CRF100s get snatched up. The Fairfax Cycles crew in Fairfax City have a nice CRF100 for sale, but it has a 120 BBR top end, Works Performance shock and stock wheels with knobbies. It's probably not a great starting point if you are going to swap to a 16" front wheel and go back to a stock top end for a Stock 100 class build.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  5. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I’m not familiar with that shop, I’ll look them up. Do you know what they are asking for it?

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Id be looking at the cam tower and to see of the owners upgraded the oil pump vs a BBR 120 kit.

7. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Still looking? This one popped up a few hours ago. Located in Lancaster PA. Won't take much to get it track-ready.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588805031350163/permalink/2935526403344679/

8. bb4me23

bb4me23 Well-Known Member

I have an xr100 that's been sitting in the shed for a while if you are interested. It would need to be gone through and cleaned up from sitting. Let me know if you are interested and I could get you some pictures. Im just south of Richmond Va

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  9. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Please contact me, so we can finish our deal, Andrew. Thank you.

10. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

Got an XR100 with 16" and fresh tires ready to roll. Also in Maryland.