1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Stock 05/06 Kawasaki 636 Parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by pjed, Oct 25, 2019.

1. pjed

pjed Well-Known Member

Just picked up a project 06 636. Looking for a bunch of stock parts including swingarm, subframe, rear sets, intake, etc... I'm sure the list will grow as I get into it more. If you have any of this stuff laying around or if you're parting one out, let me know. Thanks

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Interested in stock clip-ons with Vortex bar ends? No damage, just the only thing left from my old street bike turned track bike which has been gone for years. $30 shipped sound fair if you want them?

3. pjed

pjed Well-Known Member

The clip-ons are one of the few things that are actually ok on this bike. Thanks for the offer.

jasonhise likes this.
  4. J_Copeland

J_Copeland Well-Known Member

I have a swing arm and subframe.
    Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 280SQUAGGLER

280SQUAGGLER Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

6. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

I have some 05 ZX-6 parts still laying around. PM sent...

7. pjed

pjed Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses. Ended up picking up everything I needed already. I would be interested in OEM tank/bodywork...especially the 06 plasma blue. I'm in Omaha.

8. pjed

pjed Well-Known Member

Looks like I do need a piece of the wiring harness. The connector to the brake light got ripped off when the PO crashed. Ideally, I need just the brake light connector with a bit of wire but not the whole harness. Hopefully someone has a damaged one they don't mind piecing out. Thanks!

9. Bart#72

Bart#72 Well-Known Member

I have an ignition with key if needed

10. speedfreak969

speedfreak969 Well-Known Member

Are you still looking for parts?