1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Pit-Bull Products (TRS pins, front stand pin, & tire wedge)

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Stettnichs, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

I am looking for the following Pit-Bull products:

- F0075W-000 trailer restraint system pins ( bikes include Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, Shiver 750, Tuono [except V4], and RSV Mille ).

- Standard headlift pin for front stand (common for many bikes. Usually marked "std" on pin)

- #2 adapter for front stand (again pretty common adapter piece)

- Tire wedge

I have had very good luck with this forum when buying and selling Pitbull products in the past, so I thought I would try it again before resorting to buying new.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Oh boy, what did you buy now? :)

Btw, the tire wedge is really worth it! Great invention by pitbull! I scored a used one for like $60 a while back, and it's been probably the best $60 I spent!

Stettnichs likes this.
  3. Stettnichs

Don't quite have her in the stable yet, but I'll let you know once she's mine. I can't wait!

Thanks for the good words on the tire wedge. I just tried one for the first time this last weekend. How awesome are those? I couldn't believe how much it helped.

4. Stettnichs

5. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM

Stettnichs likes this.
  6. Stettnichs

Just replied to your PM.

7. Stettnichs

Tire wedge purchased. Now I'm just looking for the following:

- F0075W-000 trailer restraint system pins ( bikes include Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, Shiver 750, Tuono [except V4], and RSV Mille ).

- Standard headlift pin for front stand (common for many bikes. Usually marked "std" on pin)

- #2 adapter for front stand (again pretty common adapter piece)

Thanks!

8. Stettnichs

9. Stettnichs