1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Pit Board

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Hyperdyne, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Before I pick one up for retail, does anyone have a pit board they care to unload. Prefer the larger size Black and Gray but the card style will work.

Thanks!

2. Kyle Brosius

Kyle Brosius Well-Known Member

Blake Werner makes pit boards and they are functional and affordable. We have been using his for 2 years now and love it. I’ll share this with him and he can probably help you out.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Cool. Thanks for looking out.

4. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

I have done 3-line and 4-line ones, haven’t made any this year only because material prices started getting kinda crazy.

Pic:

E468889C-4B95-419C-B51F-387D5714A2CD.jpeg

3-lines I’ve sold for $150
    4-lines go for $180
    (but I’ll need to double check these prices are still ok currently)

I size these to use the Black&Grey card sets. But B&G has told me they’re no longer selling their cheaper screen printer cards that sold for $80, only selling their nicer $140 cardsets which IMO is kinda steep for anyone on a budget.

I’ve played around with supplying my own for cheaper but don’t have anything nailed down yet.

5. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Forgot, I did play around with a “budget” 2-line version and I do have one here for anyone interested. Same as the ones above (sized for Black&Grey card sets) just 2-line.

$100 for these:

DBABF263-FAB2-4DC5-9C22-6160C3842688.jpeg

TLR67 likes this.
  6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You ever nail down a price for the 3 and 4 line? I may be interested.