1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB NXA Crank Cases

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by rich mortimer, Nov 11, 2018.

1. rich mortimer

rich mortimer Member

Looking for Honda RS 250 NXA cases or just the RHS drive side will do if available.
    many thanks.

2. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

What is the RHS drive side? Its a bottom and a top case style

3. sbrokerboy

sbrokerboy Well-Known Member

If you don’t find any cases, and wish to sell your rolling chassis, I would be interested.

4. rich mortimer

rich mortimer Member

Yes Steve sorry its the bottom section I need most.
    Sbroker boy -Once I get the cases replaced or professionally repaired and rebuilt the whole package will be up for sale
    Including spares package and new wheels & discs

5. sbrokerboy

sbrokerboy Well-Known Member

I have an extra motor needing a rolling chassis.

6. rich mortimer

rich mortimer Member

Hi sbrokerboy- email me your best offer for the rolling chassis - its in superb condition 100% original.
    [email protected]

7. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Hi Rich,
    Was this from a NXA marked rod crank failure? The last batch of cranks they made up were junk. Mine failed and the rod was spilt and twisted (had about 250 babied miles on it ). Never seen anything like it. I lost a few rods on the 125 thru the years and also being stupid once on the 250 way back and the rods sheared clean break. The last one way different.

rich mortimer likes this.
  8. rich mortimer

rich mortimer Member

No mate - I bought The NXA in good faith from Germany- when I got it home I found the cases had a repair behind the sprocket - would like to replace them rather than go for another repair.