1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Mini Motard CR85, KX85, CRF/XR100 - Midwest

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by jmal18, Mar 12, 2015.

1. jmal18

jmal18 New Member

Searching for a KX85, CR85, XR100 or TTR125 ready to race. Maybe even a CRF150R. I'm located in Wisconsin. Any leads would be appreciated.

2. Gateman

Gateman Well-Known Member

I have two mini motards for sale. Comes with some spares.

T. Johnson

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Get on Facebook and join the WMRL group. Someone will have something for you.

4. Steve R Hunt

Steve R Hunt Member

2002 XR100 Mini Motard

Send me your email if you would like detailed list and pictures. i have same day before and after dyno sheet as well. Makes just a hair under 14hp. Runs super strong. Custom peg mounts slightly raised for extra ground clearance. Traxxion Dynamics worked the forks. Have a spare set of forks, spare set of unused 12" tires, have the offroad tires/rims too. [email protected]
    Steve 904-654-3686 cell.

Attached Files:

5. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

OK not in the market to buy one but gotta hear about some one this. 1 - how did you make 14hp out of an XR with what appears to be a stock head? 2 - Who makes the fork brace? 3 - Why sell what may be the nicest XR I have seen in a while lol

6. Steve R Hunt

Steve R Hunt Member

Takagawa 115cc, Superhead and oil cooler, 24mm carb, inner rotor ignition kit etc etc Crazy fun to ride on a cart track. it wont break my heart to keep it but my wife wants a Grom and rarely ask for anything so I threw it out there more about making room in the garage.

RSW billet top triple and Fork brace

Steve

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  7. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Holy smokes that thing makes as much torque modded as it did peak hp lol. Very cool. Very very cool.

8. jmal18

jmal18 New Member

Back in the market and reviving this thread. Any leads send them my way!

9. bruceiam

bruceiam Well-Known Member

I've got a YZ85, lowered, clipons, 17' wheels, FMF pipe, rebuilt engine top to bottom until an unfortunate overheat took place. Will probably need a cylinder and piston. My son ran this bike up at Shawano for a couple seasons, very compettitve set up.

10. TT2013

TT2013 Well-Known Member

Hi Bruce. I'm interested in the YZ85. Can you send me pics and price to 916-595-3563 or email me at [email protected]