1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB leathers for 12 yr old

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Hotfoot, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Looking for leathers for a 12 year old boy. Tall and lean, about 5'1" and 95 lbs. anybody got any for sale or know a place to look?

He's growing super fast, hoping to find used, not a new custom suit... he'd outgrow it while they were still making it. :)

2. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Have (1) brand new Kushitani one piece $425.00 shipped . Have a email or txt I’ll send you pictures!!!

3. WERA#190

3BAF07D1-3C22-4A9C-9802-39187B25FAB2.jpeg Pics !!!

Attached Files:

4. Hotfoot

Looks great, is there a size or was it custom? What size person were they for?
    Definitely interested, where are you located and do you have a way to ship quickly?

I'll PM you my contact info

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

I have the wife’s 2pc, that she has worn maybe three times...

Would let go for cheap

Send me your email

6. WERA#190

Hi the size is large.

7. Hotfoot

That is a youth large, right? I can't find anything online for Kushitani youth leathers to see what the sizes are. If you think they will fit a 5'1" teen with a 26" waist, I'm definitely interested. I sent you a PM with my contact info, did you receive it?

8. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Pm me an email to send pics to. I have kiddo’s set from then that might fit him. I’ll email you pics and measurements.

9. Hotfoot

Big thank you to baconologist for helping out, got a used set from him that's perfect for my kid, at a very reasonable price. Great community here, don't know how else I could have gotten fixed up so quick without the benefit of the beeb. Can't wait to see my boy out on the track this weekend. :)