1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Frame ( clean title ) for street machine

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by The_Yakkis, Apr 27, 2016.

1. The_Yakkis

The_Yakkis I used to think I was fast

I'm heading out through Greenville later tonight if you have time to show me the sv650.

2. The_Yakkis

I called the motor vehicles department. The only way for me to get a title is for you to title it in your name and then sell it to me, that's the South Carolina law anyway. Would you be willing to do that ? I imagine you'd have to pay sales tax on it, but then it wouldn't be worth it. Let me know, I will purchase the frame and swingarm now if you can title it.

3. The_Yakkis

Anybody else have anything titled with some torque ? If not, my impatience might make me buy an sv650, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just not exactly what I want.........Bueller..........Bueller?

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

i will save you from the misery and retract my offer...

that will allow me to run the SV on the streets occasionally after i swap everything, with the currently installed frame not having a title.

i have an RZ350 rolling shassis with the rest in parts if you're into the torque a little higher up ;)

5. The_Yakkis

Ouch, that kinda hurts.

6. The_Yakkis

Awesome bike, just not my style.

7. emry

emry Can you count? 50 Fucking what?

I have complete running clean titled 03 Z1000 (orange). I haven't listed it yet but need too. 3k and your on it. No work needed, some "oh shit" dings one side of the tank though. Not quite what you asked for in the start but just thought I would mention it....

8. The_Yakkis

This is going to be a budget build. Right now, the budget is $300 and slowly climbing . I would love to buy a whole bike but.............