1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB fold it cart used

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Gmay99, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

tipke can do it competitively, since they have the sheet metal fab and the purchasing volume for raw material...

2. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

I have a used one for $100 except that it’s a slight detour south of Daytona (3.5 hrs).

3. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I just posted this in GENERAL in the 'Fold it carts thread'.

"I posted about this either in this thread or the WTB section.

I put a Tipke Fold-It cart in my 'cart' about a week ago. It came out to $225 shipped or thereabouts.

Just got an email giving me a 30% discount for everything in my cart with $2.99 shipping for orders over $89.

I'm about to do this. I don't need 2 carts but hell, i can't pass up a good deal on anything.

https://www.statelinetack.com/Cart....HASH=FFE6B4B93F4D044814AE73D3CA689FB1BDDD36F3 "

Edit: Slick bastards. Nevermind.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Phl218 likes this.
  5. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

You can use today's eBay code. That'll save you a few bucks but it's still too expensive.

I bit the bullet. Now I can't afford to put stickers on it. @TLR67 will have to supply them for me.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

PM Me your addy....

7. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

8. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

After receiving my Tipke cart yesterday and inspecting, I'm fairly certain at least a third of the cost is in the packaging and shipping. Weighs about 35-40 lbs and box is huge. I also think these are hand made, welded and assembled. All I had to do was grease the axles and put on the plastic wheels [​IMG]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

TLR67 and Phl218 like this.