1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Aftermarket WR250R Parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by R6RacerAnonymous, May 18, 2020.

1. R6RacerAnonymous

R6RacerAnonymous Well-Known Member

Looking to buy WR250R or WR250X parts. Aftermarket add-ons like seat, exhaust, PCV, skid plate, tail tidy, etc.

Let me know what you have!

2. R6RacerAnonymous

Seat, exhaust, skid plate all found.

Now just looking for anyone that wants to part with an aftermarket TST taillight, hand guards, or PCV at this point. Open to hearing about other parts as well.

Thanks!

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Got warp 9 sumo wheels with brand new rubber on them if you're interested.

4. R6RacerAnonymous

What rubber? Also, what color are the wheels and spokes? Rotors and rear sprocket included?

5. SuddenBraking

Rubber is Power Cup Evos - front only had ~20 miles on it but there was rubbing against a bolt from when I did the conversion so getting a new one put on as we speak. As you can see, the rear is basically unused (can't imagine it even has 20 miles on it). Have a handful of additional sprockets, and it's the 320mm rotor on the front (can get pics this weekend assuming I pick it up today).

Attached Files:

6. SuddenBraking

Sorry - not Power Cup Evos, they're Power RS.

7. SuddenBraking

Picked the front up today and took some better pics.

Attached Files:

8. R6RacerAnonymous

Thanks for all the photos! I've never figured out how to get photos to work on this forum, so kudos to you.

Is that front rotor meant for the WR250R or WR250X caliper then?

What are you looking to get for the wheels set? Where are you located?