1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb 89 fzr400 track bodywork

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Braden, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Braden

Braden Member

Looking for a decent set of track bodywork for a bike I'm converting to track day use. It can need some work im fine with putting some time into them. I'm in NH 03106 so shipped there or can drive about 200 miles in any direction if someone is close. Thanks for any help.

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Check out Armour Bodies. Their FZR stuff is very good.

3. Braden

Braden Member

I called them as there only about an hour from me they no longer make fzr stuff sad enough

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Steve at Speedwerks in Deleware may have pointers, or suggestions on alternate bodywork that fits well?

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That sucks, Billy (the owner) raced FZRs with us in the VRRA a few years ago. You can always check with Beasley composites, they are still listing the FZR stuff on their website http://www.beasleycomposites.com/

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

If you end up getting new, my set of Sharkskinz has held up remarkably well to multiple crashes.......including a big bouncing sommersault over the wall at turn 4 at Summit in the wet. I did recently see some used FZR race bodywork on fleabay for not too much,and looked solid

7. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

As mentioned, Steve is a good resource. Beasley had some major issues a few years back, do a search to see the horror show. I went with Sharkskinz, can't go wrong.

MC Motorsports likes this.