1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb 600rr tail fairing

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by crazychris, Jan 29, 2011.

1. crazychris

crazychris Member

i am looking for a 600rr tail fairing, i don't care if it is all beat up and broke as long as the very end where the tail light goes is ok.. that is really the only part i want...please let me know if you have something...

2. infinate719

infinate719 Well-Known Member

What year??

3. crazychris

crazychris Member

the tail light i have it for a 03-04 ... not sure if other years will work... basically all i really want is where the tail light is... if i can find a fairing that is not really good, and get someone to cutoff the end like from the end of passenger seat to the very end of the fairing that would be perfect... i just want like a couple inches from the end so i can mod it to my f4i fairing, that way i don't have to do as much molding to make it work... i can get a fairing on ebay for like $40 but i was hoping to get just the end piece i need...
    saw a post on ebay not sure if it's true but it said for the tail light i have will fit from years 03-06 and 1000rr 04-07.... not real sure that is true...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  4. infinate719

infinate719 Well-Known Member

Yeah thats correct about the tail light and years it fits. Try 600rr.net.

5. crazychris

crazychris Member

cool thanks.. just in case some one here has something please let me know...