1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb 2010 ninja 250 stuff

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Metalhead, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'll be down late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I hope they're not in your way. Thanks for bringing them.

wanderlust likes this.
  2. wanderlust

wanderlust Well-Known Member

No problem at all! See you tonight. We'll be watching motorcycle racing and playing xbox. Come hang out

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sorry for late reply. Went to the track and did some honey do stuff. Condition, price, location? You can PM me if you like. Thanks

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Thanks. I'm a bit late responding. My bad. Let me know whatcha got here or in a PM.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Still looking fo exhaust, rearsets, and clip ons. Thanks.

6. sowega

sowega #710

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

^No no see, I'm looking for used. And as cheap as possible.:D

8. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

I have the following parts available for an 08+ Kawasaki Ninja 250:

- (1) Pit-Bull Trailer Restraint System (TRS) pins set - these are also the same pins used for the Ninja 300 as well
    - (1) BMC race air filter (reusable)
    - (1) Yoshimura rearset risers set
    - (2) Hiflofiltro oil filters
    - (2) Amsoil oil filters
    - (2) NGK Iridium IX spark plugs (CR9EIX)
    - (2) MotoD clip-on handlebars (bars only; silver; these work with nearly any aftermarket clip-on mounts)
    - (1) JT Sprockets 45 tooth rear sprocket (aluminum for lighter weight)
    - (1) JT Sprockets 15 tooth front sprocket (steel as normal)

All parts are brand new, never used. Many have never been taken out of the original packaging. The only parts that can be considered "used" are the Pit-Bull pins. They were used a handful of times.

I am willing to part things out or sell altogether. The more you buy, the better deal you'll get. With that said, I'm willing to let things go pretty cheap as I no longer have the bike. These were just spares I found from cleaning out my racing totes; I'd like them out of my garage.

If interested, please call/text Sean at (605) 809-85four4. That route will reach me fastest. Otherwise, I will try to look for comments below or private messages as well.

All parts located in Tea, South Dakota. Yes, I'm more than happy to ship if you pay via PayPal or the Cash app. Thank you for looking.