1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 2009 and up Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by AMA229, Jan 21, 2016.

1. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Hello all,
    I'm looking for a 2009 and up R6 track/race bike. I'm located in Charlotte, NC. I'd prefer it be equipped with Ohlins front and rear (or equivalent) TC, etc. However, I'll entertain anything you may have. Please feel free to call/text with details. Thanks for your time!
    Bryan - 702.524.2222

2. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

bump...would consider a 2013 and up Kawasaki ZX6R as well!

3. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Bump for a good guy that wants to get back into racing ;-)

4. isaac121

isaac121 New Member

I've got a 09 R6, supersport build motor, racetech suspension, bazzaz zfi with TC and QS, Tuned for U4 with all the goodies. $6k[​IMG][​IMG] let me know if your still looking and want to know what else she has.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

bumper sticker...

6. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I have a 2010 R6. SS engine with low miles, kit harness/ECU, Attack controls and paddock stand lifters, Akra Ti system with Carbon can, Galespeed master and clutch lever, STM button pods, Graves throttle tube, blah blah blah...

Let me know if this is of any interest.

7. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Why not 08? Aren't they similar with changes to ECU??

8. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

I have a nice stock 2012 with 2600 miles on it I received in this week, needs nothing. Missing headlight/upper fairing plastic Perfect for the racetrack.. I'll be posting it up. $4500 IMG_2817 (1).JPG

9. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Thanks for the reply's gentlemen. I purchased an 08 R6 earlier this week and am planning to begin the building process.
    Looking for the following: (Used items with normal wear & tear are fine)

Bodywork
    Exhaust
    Suspension - Front & rear(Ohlins, Penske, Ktech, etc.)
    Fuel management and or TC (PC, Bazazz, etc.)
    Quick shifter
    Steering damper
    Upper fairing stay
    Quick turn throttle
    Engine case guards
    Rearsets
    Clip-ons
    Gearing
    Rims
    Spares
    Tire warmers
    etc.

I'm planning on getting back into Expert level club racing after a 10 year break and would like to build a competitive bike. For what its worth, I weigh 170 lb. without gear. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, it's been a while...LOL
    I'm in the market to purchase right away. Please feel free to contact me at the # below.
    Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Regards,

Bryan 702-524-2222

[email protected]

10. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

bump.....still planning to build the 08 I purchased. Looking for all items listed. Thank you.

Bryan 702-524-2222