1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 2007 CRF150R 12" wheels

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by fusion1029, Aug 19, 2016.

1. fusion1029

fusion1029 Member

Hello All, Please hit me up if you have the 12" wheels that fit my 07 CRF150R.
    The only exception, I have a 450R front brake caliper. So wondering if I'll need any additional
    brackets for the 12" wheels to work with the caliper.

Hit me up 503 915 7899.

2. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I run some pitster pro 12 inch mag wheels I bought from mini mob in Canada. I had to change the rear bearings and make my own wheel spacers. You can buy the rotors in the same size as stock so your 450 caliper will work fine. For wheel spacer material I bought the normal spacer that honda puts inside the hub between the bearings and cut it to size.

The space between the stock rear rotor and rear sprocket was within 1mm to the pitster pro stuff. The CRF rear axle is larger than the pitster but the bearings can be found to swap them.

Make sure you remove and lock tite all the bolts from the mfg as they come loose of you don't.

3. hrc_nick_11

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Wish you were in Canada. I have some Pitster wheels that have never had a tire mounted on them. I have heard that the 12s are not that great on that bike though. Messes up the lean angle.

5. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

I've seen quick guys run them.

6. hrc_nick_11

12s work on the 150rb if it is stock ride height and has stiff springs. But if you lower it at all it will drag pegs pretty quickly.