1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 1996-2003 ZX7R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Trevor636, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Trevor636

Trevor636 Well-Known Member

Always liked the looks of these bikes and decided it’s time to get one. Looking for something with a clean title so it can b licensed but street or track trim is fine.

2. MAXdB

MAXdB Well-Known Member

I loved the zx7r growing up as well. Hope you find a good one!

3. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Maybe you should post in the WTB section instead of the Bikes for Sale section.:Poke:

Check the Kawiforums, ZX Forums, and FB marketplace has tons of them in all kinds of conditions.

Regards,
    Chad

4. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

I’ve been hunting the northeast for the past couple years and I have yet to find a decent example. A few years ago they were all over the place, not so much now

5. Trevor636

Yep I’m in northeast Ky and they used to b common as dirt but ain’t seen one in recent years.

6. 2Big4Bike

Must not be looking very hard...I just did a search and found no less than 10 pop up with 100miles of Louisville Kentucky on FB Marketplace.

I bought a 92 from FB marketplace earlier this summer for next years project.

The 96-03 are plentiful in various condition on FB marketplace...most owned by squids with tacky upgrades but several are clean enough.

7. 2Big4Bike

upload_2020-9-21_18-58-38.png

1998 $2250 No affiliation with seller...just an example of what popped up with a search.

8. Ian.Ruscak

Ian.Ruscak New Member

I have a stock 1999 zx7r with 12,300 miles that I'm selling for $3300. I can't seem to get the photos to upload. Let me know if your interested and I can send those photos to you.

9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Where is this at?

10. Ian.Ruscak

Ian.Ruscak New Member

Figured out how to reduce the file size in order to attach the photo.

Attached Files:

11. 2Big4Bike

Looks like West Lafayette, IN...FB marketplace

12. Trevor636

Sent u a pm on that 99.