1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 1990 FZR400 swingarm

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Billy B, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

A friend of mine in Louisville is building a 400 and wants a '90 Deltabox swingarm to replace the box section on his '89. If you have one available please let me know. Thanks.

2. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Back to the top with this and a warning on getting scammed:
    Someone with the ID greenjay (who is now banned?) responded to this post. greenjay responded with:
    Crawford has a 1990 FZR400 swingarm he wants to part with.Dont know his username on here but you can reach him via [email protected]

I don't know who "Crawford" is, probably no one, but anyways I passed the outlook email address along to my buddy. The guy even sent pics of a 1990 FZR400 swingarm and my buddy venmo'd $159 to the guy and no communication at all since then. So there ya go, still looking for an FZR400 Deltabox swingarm. Have a 88/89 box section swingarm to trade plus cash if that helps.

3. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Still looking... Thanks

4. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

upload_2021-11-8_11-31-5.png

The next FZR build needs to look at least as good as this one which is finishing up now!

5. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Still looking for a nice 1990 400 swingarm. Thanks.

6. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Found one! Actually I found 2, and had to buy 2 bikes from the same place to get them :)

I'd delete this thread but am too stupid to figure out how...