1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: 08/09 GSX-R 600/750 Parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by flamingemu, Jan 20, 2011.

1. flamingemu

flamingemu Well-Known Member

Looking for the following - must be in good if not great condition. PM me with what you have. Links to pictures would be ideal.

- Front wheel (no rotors preferably)
    - Aftermarket shock
    - Aftermarket exhaust (full system is preferred)

Thanks!

2. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

get up w/ opie caylor. he's got a bunch of stuff for that bike.

3. rouns22

rouns22 Member

I am selling an Akropovic full system with the shorty can, carbon fiber can. Last I checked this system sells for between $1,300 and $1,500 new. Exhaust is in great shape, has one small scrape on the one metal bracket around the can from a quick touch on the track at full lean. Will sell for $900 firm. Also I could trade you right passenger pegs since you will have the ugly bracket if you keep yours. Let me know if your interested.

4. flamingemu

I would love to have that exhaust, but it's a little more than I budgeted for. Good luck with the sale!

5. tommymac

tommymac Well-Known Member

I have a stock shock from an 06/07. If it fits th elate rmodels LMK and I iwll sell it. Its just taking up space in my garage as it is.

6. flamingemu

I was looking for something aftermarket (Ohlins, Penske, Elka, etc). Thanks though.