1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBk video pass

Discussion in 'General' started by 88/532, May 6, 2021.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Anyone have this. I have the MotoGP version, and although pricey, I think it’s worth it. How about the WSBk version?

2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

WSBK doesn't have an app. They're web based.

3. 88/532

Funny, I have their app. Its in the Apple store.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  4. Circacee

It blows.

Senna likes this.
  5. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I have it and watch it web version

6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

$85 bucks for 26 superbike v. $180 for 20 GP races is definetly worth it for me. I also enjoy the lower classes too so you def get lots of action. App is only good for live timing ( included in the purchase unlike gp), however, you can only watch the races on the internet. The schedule dosnt overlap but twice with GP either so thats nice. As far as presentation its nearly identical i think

7. 88/532

Thanks. I usually just stream MotoGP from my phone and link to my TV. Same thing with WSBk, I assume?

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

I think it's worth it. Like any other, much of it comes down to how competitive the racing is. For a couple of years, Jonathan Rea just destroyed the field race after race, which was legendary but boring. It definitely got more interesting in 2019 when Bautista gave him a good run in the first half of the season, and then last year with Redding and others. Supersport comes and goes as far as competitiveness. Good value in the sense that they have three Superbike races per weekend, though that also means that each race isn't as "special" as a single MotoGP race in a weekend. Still, it's motorcycle racing at a very high level, available on demand!

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yes.

It’s worth it

The app is f’ing horrible. The main point of the GP app is that you can set your Home Screen to the no spoilers page. There is no option as of now to do this.

10. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

I am not sure, I just watch it on my laptop. I would theorize if you are watching on a mobile browser it will allow you to use a digital av adapter or cast to the tv in the same way you do with gp.

11. Their app is close to useless, watch it in a browser and and cast to tv.

The Great One, nlzmo400r and BHP41 like this.
  12. Circacee

It's worth it though! I love that series.

13. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I'll echo everyone here and agree the app is garbage. I deleted it completely. Even when I cast it from my phone to my TV though it's glitchy and slow. It's better just to use the webpage version from my xbox and watch it that way.

14. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I just plug in my laptop to the HDMI port and have no issues with streaming it to the TV.

I have all the apps and I think they're worth it.

If only I could figure out how to stream BSB or get it on demand. They have such good racing..

The Great One and Bruce like this.
  15. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Agreed. It's one of my favorite series. I think if you were to use a VPN and set your location to England you could get it. Every time I tried I was denied because of my location. And I'm not fancy enough to figure that stuff out.

16. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Listen to either of these. Totally worth it to watch GG31 kick some ass :clap:

MyWayGuy likes this.
  17. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

I bought a season the year before Nicky Hayden moved to wsbk... i didn't realize at the time that they auto bill you for the next year (they assume u want another year)
    I had to uncheck some hard to find small box to make sure i was out for the 3rd year. Needless to say I wasn't that pissed because of Nicky racing.

18. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I've got all 3 as well. Does anyone know if WSBK let's you see races from years past like MotoGP does. I only started following road racing in 2016 so it's been cool watching all the old races on the MotoGP app

19. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Whats sucks is they used to have races all the way back to the 70's and some from the 50s and 60s. Now it only goes back the the early 90s iirc.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  20. For my all these apps / paid subs are worth it as you can watch the entire weekend (world sbk skips a couple practices iirc). All I have to DVR is BSB as I have to get that through a network. I am not a fan of pirating stuff as it’s not good for the sport.

Boman Forklift likes this.