1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK video pass

Discussion in 'General' started by ajcjr, Feb 20, 2018.

1. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

i have the motogp pass and do get BeIn at home
    But was wondering if the wsbk pass is worth it. Any reviews?

2. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

I've got it before. The coverage isn't quite as good as MotoGP, but if you want to watch the races on your own time, it's just as handy.

rcarson15 and ajcjr like this.
  3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

If you have an Amazon Fire stick there is an App called MotorReplays that has all the WSBK, GP, MA, BSB, etc races and they are pretty reliable links.

SLOhio, CRA_Fizzer and ajcjr like this.
  4. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Also, there is another app called Mobdro that can be loaded to the firestick which gives you access to all the sports networks, bein , sky sports, eurosport, espn, fox ....etc. Live feeds from all the networks including movie channels too. There are YouTube links showing how to install it with the http address, it is very similar to loading kodi to the firestick.

Newyork likes this.
  5. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

The WSBK pass is pretty much the same as the MotoGP pass, except they don't do full session videos of any of the FP sessions for all classes.

6. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I've had the video pass for years, wouldn't live without it now. Before BEIN started airing them it was sometimes the ONLY way to watch in the US.

cav115 likes this.
  7. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

It's not as feature heavy as the MotoGP pass, but it works, and its cheaper. I'm happy enough. They are beta testing HTML5 video to replace flash video this year. It was a bit finicky getting it to switch from flash to HTML5 on my phone, but the laptop worked fine first time.

8. :stupid:

The Pass lets you watch World Superstock, which I like better than WSBK. Plus you can go back and watch all the races from previous years.

cav115 and TX Joose like this.
  9. I saw that. What is the difference? What is "HTML"?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It means you'll be able to watch on iphones/ipads - it's just how the video is programmed to show on your device.

cav115 likes this.
  11. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

And WSS....

12. Ah ok. Does it matter which one you watch on a laptop? Is one better than the other?

13. yooperbikemike

yooperbikemike Well-Known Member

I've always been able to watch WSBK videopass on my iPad.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, doesn't matter on a laptop.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm just going with what they posted, ipads don't do flash. No clue what WSB uses, never paid for the feed.

16. Does HTML use less bandwidth?

When I was in Malaysia, the internet was kinda shitty and it kept freezing up. But it seemed to get better when I swapped to HTML.

Or was it just a coincidence?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue.