1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK Donnington Park (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, May 27, 2017.

1. Glad you at least got your feet wet. Hopefully you can get another shot at it, they could use another American over there. Tires are very "squishy" aren't they?

2. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Don't know what happened, he was seventh when the red flag came out. But then didn't participate in the restart?

3. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Motor problems..

Fucking Chaz with crashers right in front of him twice in race 2...

At least he's got practice riding through the field this weekend.

4. throwdown

You mean motor problems for PJ?

5. turbulence

Yes. That's what was reported at least

6. throwdown

Lame, I feel so bad for him.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was wondering why his grid spot was empty on the restart after the red flag. I tried to see if he was gridded at the back but then his name never popped up on the column on the left hand side of the screen either.

Lame :(

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They still don't take my demand for an apology seriously. It's going to keep happening. They better do their research on where I am from. We do this shit right.

9. turbulence

10. throwdown

Don't know what that means.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check out caferace in here bringing down my legendary curse on him. :D

12. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I think he might be waiting for Jim to apologize. Or maybe my memory sucks. Not sure.

Edit: or what he said.

13. throwdown

Got it! I feel the same way.

14. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I really want to root for Davies, but wtf?! Why does he keep crashing? Mental?

Race 2 wasnt really his fault and man he charged through the field.

15. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Gotta say all the races this year up to this point have proved Rea is consistently faster than everyone anywhere, less a home circuit groomed for the Duc. To come back after that highside destroying his bike yesterday beating the king of Donington Sykes is cementing his WSBK GOAT status. Davies is doing a great job of throwing another year down the tube in his prime. I realize these guys are beyond the limit at this level but the most basic of lessons we learn riding is...to finish 1st, you must 1st finish

16. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I disagree. If anything, the past few seasons, the ZX is THE bike to be on. While the Ducati has improved drastically, Chaz is and has been riding the damn wheels off of it. If anything I'd venture to say he's doing his very best to win a championship on the next best bike on the grid. My opinion...Chaz is the better rider, BFFs with Stoner and at this point in his career is trying to win big which may or may not allow him to get onto a moto gp bike as he's not getting younger. All speculation of course

turbulence and 418 like this.
  17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Sykes got a bad start by getting boxed in while Rea got a really good start, that was the difference. Sykes was definitely faster in race 2.

turbulence likes this.
  18. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

that's Chaz at Donnigton. Look at the exhaust tips. any reasoning behind this?

[​IMG]