1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would like to join a team

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Justin Garvin, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Anyone nead a rider for the last few races of the year, I can provide tons of knowledge and $$$$ . please email me back at [email protected].
    My experience is known by many, but if you have any doubts or ?? ask around, I have raced for many years, won titles at Daytona, and raced AMA,Wera, CCS, etc.
    Thanks
    Justin

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Justin, I might run the 2nd team at Tally,Barber, and the GNF.

3. cool

hey gary, cool that is exactly what I wanted to do. They are nice and close. Keep me informed
    Justin

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Can you take time off for Grattan? If so, you need to call me. PM me first for info.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

No he can't:p

6. damn

actually, I do have the time off, but , no sorry. I am going to run with Gary at the last few rounds. Hey Gary, sorry I havent got back to you in last few. Been outta town. But you will be happy to know that I got back on my work and food reg. today and should drop at least 10lbs by Tally. Goint to ride the Dbike tomorow, heck I might lose 10lb tomorow. Freak'n hot down hear. Anyway lookin forward to being back out on the track with you all!! I am dying to hit the track( not literaley):D

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Kewl, I'm leaving for Grattan early thursday morning.And will be back the following tuesday night.