1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldSBK|Round 11|Portimao,Portugal|Oct 1-3

Discussion in 'General' started by 88/532, Oct 1, 2021.

1. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 2 ??????

2. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Sounds like someone got slapped for dragging family business all over social media.

3. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

At this point, I think Garrett would much prefer to be back in the US.

4. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I had to google to see who 276Motorsport is:

henry_carlson likes this.
  5. 88/532

Isn’t he the same guy that put stuff out on social media before? If so, why? He’s not doing Garrett any favors here.

6. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Les is no spring chicken. To get a talent like GG but be told to wrangle the chains is a hard pill to swallow when you near the end and want to win. Hopefully he’s right and they do get to work together when GG leaves that blue shit show.

7. 88/532

Hopefully? LOL. On his way out, and wants to drag a rider with him. Season is almost over, shut up, take your checks, and let Garrett decide his own future. Btw, notice on any of Garrett’s social media him whining.

8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Les was the reason GG wanted to stay with GRT. GG isn’t saying anything because he’s on the hook for another year with Yam with some years left in his career. Les is old and just don’t give a fuck.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Accurized.

10. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

This is what I've heard from other people involved and also from another one of his posts. Yamaha completely messed with Garrett. My other friend who's in the paddock said he was literally torched after Assen.

I'm so freaking pissed off right now because this guy was clearly a fan of GG's and an amazing crew chief. Also bugs me that no motorcycle media has talked about it. You literally have to ask yourself, does world superbike even want a US audience when clearly something messed up has been going on with the one star American rider they have?

11. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

He was a big part of that. Remember he was getting a factory bike and things were going to improve this season? What a joke

12. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Staying with Les certainly was a priority for GG. Man I wish there was a way he could get out of that Yamaha contract.

13. 88/532

What ever his mindset. He has no business dragging Garrett into his social media bs. I’m quite sure Garrett has people looking out for his best interest that are not ranting on social media. And, its also well known Garrett got a talking to after the Toprak incident. To what level is debatable. And, all the I heard this, and I heard that, are rumors till Garrett speaks. Funny how so many want speak for him like he’s some 6 year old kid.

jd41 likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's total BS. I've heard about it every weekend over here on Eurosport. They even interviewed the president of Yamaha Europe, among others, on the subject. You guys keep making stuff up as you go along. :crackup:

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It's a post-truth world now, Papa.

16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

His previous post was just a positive post to GG. Only mentioned that he was dealing with stuff behind the scenes.

17. 88/532

He was cracking the door open, and shouldn’t have. It’s not his place, or what he was hired to do.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There were some heavy hints dropped. Enough to make guys here use that post as evidence that their conspiracy theories had been backed up.

88/532 likes this.
  19. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Perhaps once it’s known what actually happened we can cast judgement.

Badger911GT3 likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Well, it that's the standard, we may as well shut down this forum.