1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldSBK I Round 9 I Hyundai N Catalunya Round I Sep 17-19

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 14, 2021.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

Any updates on Chaz Davies and Sykes?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anyone else notice the Yamaha shenanigans in race 2? They gave Gerloff his full power back and he was doing well, getting all the way up to 6th place. But then he was behind Rea so Yamaha turned down the power again because it makes total sense.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Less we forget the good riders whom got taken out prior to said finish so he’s out of the top 10. :Poke:

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He actually has a gauge on his dashboard that shows the real time likelihood of him riding in Moto America next season.

YamahaRick likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did that ever move from zero? He does have a contract for 2022.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  7. 418

418 Expert #59

The hate for Gerloff here is astounding the say the least.

Five years ago people were bitching we had no riders at the world level.

Now we do and people are still bitching.

KMC, sbk1198 and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So did Vinales. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Viñales breached his contract.

10. nigel smith

I'm not seeing the hate. It's more people disappointed by the situation in which he finds himself.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. 418

418 Expert #59

Really now?

12. nigel smith

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

I don't see hate. I think it's just humour in a really bad situation. GG is/ was incredible. But his starts are terrible now. He passes pretty much no one on the track. His smile in the box is as weak as a ten watt bulb. It is really sad to see for him as a fan, but also him. How do you go from consistently fighting up the front to nowhere, riding behind not even attempting a pass just like that? It has certainly taken the shine off watching this year. He was such a breath of fresh air.

But even his crew chief hinted that there was a lot of BS going on BTS. GG really doesn't look like he wants to be there anymore.

14. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:whoosh:

Thats a fun little feature! Lol

15. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Hang on, I may have my own damn facts messed up…. Still bummed for the guy and hope whatever is going on hets better.

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The lacking information on Sykes is concerning. BMW hasn’t tweeted anything about it in 7hrs.

Davis has a couple broken ribs.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mahias sounded seriously messed up as he described his collision with Sykes in the garage.

418 likes this.
  18. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Mahias one piece top clamp/clip on.
    Don’t see those on my clapped out SV !

Attached Files:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That has to be good for some serious airtime when it catches in a gravel trap, no?

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

https://www.visordown.com/news/raci...onscious’-suspected-concussion-worldsbk-crash

Sounds like its at least better than the one bit of info we had, which is the image in this article they showed briefly live.

cBJr, Skter505, HPPT and 1 other person like this.