1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World smallest car or the Twin Elf bus

Discussion in 'General' started by TXFZ1, Mar 15, 2008.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I want one........ but much like Tim Allen, id have to give it more power :lol

3. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

I saw that episode and they had me busting up especially when Jeremy was cruising through the BBC buildings in it. I must say, however, that they had to have converted one to electric for those indoor scenes because a 2-stroke scooter motor would have smoked them out pretty badly. Still, the things that show comes up with can be hilarious! :up: :clap:

:crackup:

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Probably one of the best shows on TV IMO........ :lmao:

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I just have to ask: Clubman legal?

;)

6. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

7. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

I was laughing hysterically watching that last night. I kept telling my SO, "I want one!!!!"

Was that a kick stand stick out the side of it?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that was the exhaust.

9. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I thought so too, but when you actually see the smoke coming out it appears to be coming directly from the back of the car rather than from the side.

Of course now that I think about it they probably stuck a smokebomb under the car to produce all that smoke just for that clip. I don't remember seeing massive smoke like that any other time.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mopeds don't tend to smoke a lot or be all that loud.

11. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

It wasn't always there in all the different scenes with the car. My thinking was maybe a camera mount for a mini-cam and they just didn't use any footage shot from that perspective. Just a guess though... :)