1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 10 | Nolan Portuguese Round |14 - 16 SEP

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 14, 2018.

1. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Pretty sad that the highlight of the WorldSBK race weekend was actually the WSS race.

Also, good for Jake, especially in race two! 12th place doesn't reflect how strong his performance was, but the commentators and the team manager were full of praise for how strong/consistent he was this weekend. Relative to the winner, I think that was his best finish of the season, possibly barring Laguna Seca?

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Jake definitely looked a lot more in control and tidy this weekend. He was right there with Leon the entire weekend.

Highlight being WSS? I don't know about that. It was crazy how it all happened but Race 2 wsbk was the highlight race hands down.

3. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Does WSBK do any kind of Youtube channel replays or anything like that? No more BeIn on DirecTV and I just shelled out $50 for the rest of the season MotoGP video pass so I'd rather not spend a bunch for, what, three more race weekends?

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i signed up for FUBO tv online. i'm really NOT internet/computer savvy and it was easy to sign up. I went to "sling tv" first, but it seemed like way more hoops to jump through to sign up. more complicated than i wanted to deal with.
    only issue with the fubo website, is the individual races are sometimes not labeled correct, and the start of one begins at the end of another listing. Worst part, ya can't fast forward or back up.. can only pause once a program is started. BUT.. it's in HD, and works

scottn likes this.
  6. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll check it out.

7. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Sling TV international sports pack is $79 a year, not complicated to sign up for and you can fast forward rewind all that good stuff in HD and races stay on for 4 days. For your $79 you get beIN (MotoGP, wsbk and motoamerica no commercials) and Motorsports tv which has some CEV, trials, FIM supermoto, rally and other cool stuff.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  8. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

may try sling again.. just seemed no end in sight when i tried to sign up. would be nice to ff/rwd .

9. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

10. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!