1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 06 | Acerbis Spanish Round | 07 - 09 JUN

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jun 6, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And when the character ends up on her ass in the pit lane, Rea is the one in trouble.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Rea got stripped of that podium. Ouch.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Butler Corner[​IMG]

Sent from my smatrfone

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And back of the grid tomorrow in the superpole race.

5. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I guess because he actually went down they penalized him? We've seen that move a million times.

SS300 was awesome.

6. Adam.B

Adam.B Member

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

What gets me is the amount of time they spent showing Bautista's team celebrating, and the long, slow solo 2nd place finish of Van Der Mark while the only thing worth watching happens off-screen. If this was the first time I'd ever seen this sort of thing I wouldn't be bitching. They seem to do it every time. Forces me to invent a few new cuss words.

Sucks for Rea. Sucks for Lowes. Suckity suck suck for everyone. I guess it doesn't suck too bad for Bautista since it pads his championship lead by 3 more points and compromises how many points Rea will potentially score over the next two races.

Prospect likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Why did that dude take his leathers off?

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Invisible fire?

[​IMG]

BigBird and Mot Okstef like this.
  10. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

He made a bet that Lorenzo would have 1 win and 3 podiums in a row by now...a streak for a streak.:D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  11. TX Joose

The WSS race I really enjoyed. SBK race 2 was pretty good anD I still need to watch the SSP300 second race.

Bautisa finally crash. Honestly I'm surprised it took him this long.

12. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Haven't watched Race 2 yet, but without a doubt like some of you guys have said. That was a dirty move and Rea is playing dumb saying he didn't mean for it to happen. No way in hell both of them were going to make it out of that corner. Rea's trajectory meant only one thing, bounce of lower to make the corner. Hell it was worse than Marquez on Lorenzo, because Rea took out loses left shoulder completely and caused his crash much earlier in the corner. He's definitely had his fair share of dirty incidents. VDM, Lowes and Bautista all put moves on him that race and all were clean as you like.

Yes that was Lowes' wife and she told him something about Lowes' contract. From what I gathered, his contract won't be up for renewal if he doesn't bring in podiums and Rea just screwed him over right there. As his wife, she has every right to give Rea an earful, and as mr Nigel smith mentioned, she technically isn't part of the team.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

so why wasnt Bautista classified after the red flag? He was putting in laps prior just like lowes. Kio was marked as 'OUT' so shouldn't Bau get moved up 1?

14. TX Joose

He didn't do enough laps.

Now Melandri's move on Chaz..THAT was stupid.

Odilup likes this.
  15. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I’m still working my way through all the races shown on BeIn6. The 300 guys really seem to enjoy tangling with each other.

16. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

In keeping with the @Steeltoe tradition "I don't understand" :D why did beIN Sports not show the races in order this weekend as they have done in the past? They showed the Superpole race AFTER races 1 and 2. :rolleyes:

I'm @Dave K cheap and I ain't paying for no WSBK pass or getting up at o'dark thirty on the weekends to watch shit live. I want it on my DVR to watch at my leisure! In the proper order. :mad:

17. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

BEIN6 had them in order. Do you have the alternate BEIN channels? Much better live coverage of MotoGP and WSBK.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Bautista had like a 2 second lead after lap 1, his only motivation was if he was like let me see if I can lap Rea. Other than that, no big deal that he crashed. He still up by a few races. Yamahas are looking strong.

19. TX Joose

Did you do a flip when you dismounted hanging from Bautisas nuts?

418 likes this.
  20. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

It's a shame Bautista's bike was too damaged to continue immediately. Would have been epic if he could have won the race after crashing.

The only thing I know is that after watching Haga's 80+ point lead over Spies melt away (10 years ago, wow) I've learned that a racing season can have many unexpected turns.

418, Steeltoe and BigBird like this.