1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WMD just a convenient excuse for war, admits Wolfowitz

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Team Atomic, May 30, 2003.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Deal!! SARS be damned!! Brass Rail? HOL? Cannonball?

Rodger

2. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

I'll take you to a club that makes the 'Rail look like a kiddie park.:D You gotta behave (in a sense) though, the security is done by bikers.

3. Shyster d'Oil

hey, aren't we bikers?;)

4. Dennis Piert

Dennis Piert Well-Known Member

Believe Politicians... Really!

Due North,
    Please, there are only a few people on this earth that I want to live without. Politicians, car salespeople, and mechanics. The agenda of politicians are always suspect, and I rarely believe anything that comes from thier mouths. I've been in the US Navy for 21 years, and I have had to work for them all this time. However, my duties allow me a bit more inside info than that of the average person, and I know in certain circumstances that not all can be divulged to the public in order to protect interests. This may sound contridictory, but it is a sad reality. You have to take into account that there are politicians on both sides of every conflict, and in the defence of some... the US politicians are the less of two evils. Time will tell the truth of many matters, and then we can judge.
    Dennis

5. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

why should we believe Bu$h.....I don't....

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

wow. we didn't know that. ;)

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I was baffled on that one too. :D

8. Shyster d'Oil

Re: Believe Politicians... Really!

I agree. Even Johnson and Nixon can be compared favorably to Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler and Saddam.:rolleyes:

Dennis, you are the master of the obvious!:p :D

Rodger

9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

WTF is this flux defibulator they keep showing on the tellie, looks like some kind of nuclear device... matches the blueprints and everything. Now what would a dictator need with a flux defibulator that make things go boom!

No smoking gun, but just one more thing to add to the list.

:Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

David

10. Mats Karlsson

Mats Karlsson Well-Known Member

I have got a great idea (got idea from book!) let's just have CIA plant a VMD in Iraq, and then call CNN and say: Hi ,look what we found!