1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WMD just a convenient excuse for war, admits Wolfowitz

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Team Atomic, May 30, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep. bye chucky.

wanker.

2. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

answering the question for me chucky?

4. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Damn dude, you need some prozac and a life

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

actually, all i need is some maker's mark, and my baby!! clown. :up:

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

stiiiiiiiiilllll waiting.

mr atomic, what are you doing about all the awful things you say are going on in the white house these days?

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Couldn't have said it better myself. Kudos on the subsequent point-by-point rebuttal.

Good to see you back, Brad. Place has been dead lately. [​IMG]

As for you, Chuck, quoting John Dean is kind of scaping the bottom of the barrel, ain't it?

[​IMG]

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

STILL WAITING ON CHUCK TO ANSWER THE QUESTION I'VE POSED IN TEN DIFFERENT WAYS?!?!?!?

CHUCK, SINCE YOU CONSTANTLY PRATTLE ABOUT EVIL GEORGE W, what are YOU personally doing to secure honesty and justice for the future of america? or, are you just shooting off your silly misinformed mouth? still waiting...........................

9. WeaselBob

BRAD SINCE YOU CONSTANTLY PRATTLE ABOUT EVIL CHUCK what are YOU personally doing to secure honesty and justice for the future of america? :Poke:

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

f@ck off yamablob. i don't start lying assed, sensational threads spewing lies to start crap. so therefore i will jab him forever. and you too. ;)

11. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

1 - At least we agree on something.
    2 - The US military is working with select Iraqis - traitors - who espouse the virtues of the occupying force. To equate that to a legitimate Government is a laugh.
    3 -
    4 - I'm sure that everything is above board.:rolleyes: Untendered contracts, no accountability,....
    5 - Yes they did. Anything that 'incites disorder'. So those Iraqis that would very much like the invaders pack up and fuck off will be arrested. Those that say they want the Baath back are arrested,....
    6 - Torture. American forces are doing it. Story on Torture To deny it is just silly.
    7 - 'Back to your original assertions - how many of them were executed by the US for speaking out against the US - and by speaking I mean using words not bullets.' We'll never know, will we? Targeted killings are a policy of the Bush administration.

12. WeaselBob

Like I said, Dude you need prozac and a life. Do you work at being an ass or does it come natural? Or are you one of those guys that talk tough online and act pussy in person? Have a nice day being an asshole, damn glad I'm ME and not YOU.

I'm going back to my life, you stay here and enjoy yours :moon:

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sure thing yamablob. mr. tuffy. :rolleyes:

14. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Brad, don't be a big meany!!:D

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

aaahhh f$ck him. what's he added to the discussion. what have i ever said to him? yamablob is a clown, and now he's mad at me for it.

16. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Bradley....or B-Rad like you’re called in the hood...

I have always said...we need better proof going into Iraq. Our dead soldiers deserve more. The tax payers deserve more.

Now we find out that Dub-ya stretched the truth, strong armed the CIA intelligence. I'd say that is HIGH CRIMES....no matter what you think of Clinton lying to the Kangaroo court...this is 100 times worse.

More than anything, did the war with IRAQ make us any safer?? I think not.

Because of the war, we completely forgot about Hamas, Hesbola, Al-Qeada, Osama and the Taliban. The Taliban has almost complete control of Afghanistan.

All we are doing in Iraq is trading an Anti-American tyrant for a Pro-American tyrant.

...as for what I am doing about Dub-Ya.... I'm on a non-hunger strike; I’m on strict diet of polish sausage and draught beer. I won't stop until Dub-ya stops or I reach 300 lbs. :beer:

We all know one thing...You are the biggest pussy on the BBS...hiding behind you computer monitor. A real man doesn't need to pump up his ego. A real man has a discussion without trading insults. A real man thinks for himself.

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i do think for myself chuck. you on the other hand are indoctrinated by the liberal rhetoric you jerk off to on the internet. i'm a pussy eh? well that remains to be seen. what i do know is that people here know you and say that you quite possibly are. maybe one day we'll meet. i assure you i won't back down from you. i'd take an ass whipping before i do that. climb out of your dream world chuck. it's nice out here.

18. WeaselBob

I sincerely doubt THAT one :rolleyes:

19. WeaselBob

Double Ditto: " "

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

geee....... ithought yamablob was going back to that neato cool life of his? ;)