1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Withdrawals

Discussion in 'General' started by GSXRGIRL, Dec 20, 2000.

1. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Alright, I will admit that I have had BBS withdrawals for the past 2 hours. What the heck was wrong with this website anyway? [​IMG]

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Whew!!! I thought I was the only one having problems logging onto the site. Since I had nothing better to do, I finished up some work here. [​IMG]

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Server was down - dunno why (haven't asked either which may explain my lack of knowledge).

I actually got a lot of work done - the rulebook is almost done!!

4. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Yeah, me too. I hated every minute of it. Nothing like having BBS on one screen and working on the other.

5. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Are there really that many changes to the rulebook for this year?

6. Tracee Polcin

I have two computers in my office. [​IMG] One that is on a main frame for work only. And then this PC so I can do qoutes and such. [​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - very, very few. The main thing is doing the layout and getting the ads in form people. Then we added some extra color and some color ads to I had to redo the layout.

Most of it is just me not calling people about their ads soon enough...

8. Tracee Polcin

Why are you using Mongo now? [​IMG]

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Yeah, I was begining to have trouble breathing and double vision was slowly settling in. Don't let that happem again, Mongo! Even John Ulrich sent me a message asking what happened to the BBS!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thought that I really ought to use WERA for official type WERA posts and use Mongo for the normal BS and running my mouth.

11. Greg Gabis

Greg Gabis Slow Traffic

Considering where the AMA and WERA thread ended up, I think it's quite appropriate [​IMG]

12. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Anything about the Nat'l LW Twins class that you'd like to leak out. [​IMG]

13. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Hello? Hello? Anybody out there? Is this BBS Anonomous?

My name is John...

Hello?

14. WERA

WERA Administrator

Sure, as soon as a final decision is made...

Anyone want to remind me how many valves the following have: SV650 & Hawk...

I'm thinking a 750cc limit for the Hawk and 700cc for the SV but it'll be based on the number of valves rather than listing each specific bike (it helps keep the rules simpler down the line as new bikes show up). I can only think of one SV that has already gone to 750cc and that one doesn't race with us so it shouldn't have any serious effect on any of our racers.

[This message has been edited by WERA (edited 12-20-2000).]

15. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

How many valves can an EX have?

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

the sv has 4/cyl and the hawk has a wapping 3/cyl. thats where the power comes from

17. WERA

WERA Administrator

That's what I thought. So the rule will be 4-valve twins are allowed 700cc (should be a 2mm over kit or so), and anything 3 or less (I wanna see the one valve twin - and I mean a 4-stroke one...) will have an upper limit of 750cc.

This will be for the National and Sportsman classes both. LW Twins will still allow Superbike mods. D Super won't change with regards to twins but the 4 cylinders are allowed 460cc.

18. Tracee Polcin

Thanks Sean you are da the man. Now all I have to do is build another motor. The wife is going to like this one. Maybe I should plan on having for the GNF. (see Tom I didn't screw up the spelling) [​IMG]

19. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Hey Stickboy-let's start motor building!
    Tracee the new rule will apply to everybody but you! See ya in D-Super next year

20. WERA

WERA Administrator

If you think about it post what it takes, I didn't save the stuff Jason posted to the 400 list.