1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will they burn baltimore?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Apr 25, 2015.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Fortunately, the dream is not shattered. For every person like the one in the video above, there are many that really do want to make things better and continue to drive towards unity and peace. They just don't get the publicity. It is all of our jobs to make sure the dream doesn't die. The world can be a better place, but only if good people keep working to make it that way.

2. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Interesting post by Daniel Greenfield regarding Judge Barry Williams.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-black-heroes-who-took-down-freddie.html

"Not only is their Freddie Gray hoax being destroyed, trial by trial, based on the lack of evidence, but the destroyer is an articulate and principled African-American judge. Worse still, Judge Williams had prosecuted police misconduct cases for the Justice Department. And when he takes apart the Gray hoax, as he has done in multiple trials, it’s from the standpoint of a uniquely qualified expert. You can see why the media is staying away."

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I know what you're getting at but I have to disagree. The hundreds of millions of people that go about their daily lives treating those that they encounter with respect regardless of their color is proof that Dr. King's dream is now our reality. These race hustlers are trying to destroy the dream for their own personal agendas and they do not reflect reality.

gixxerreese, TurboBlew and scottn like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I appreciate the insight.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree Dr Kings dream isn't shattered and has in a lot of cases become reality but damned if it doesn't still annoy me at what people are doing to try and negate all the great things he did.

joec and R Acree like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Werd.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, plus if, or when, the race war begins they want to be considered friendlies when they walk down the street.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

crashman likes this.
  9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This says it all:
    As Booker T. Washington long ago observed, "there is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Because they are self hating pathetic loser morons. Or trigglypuff

crashman likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Actually, half of the officers charged were not white, but if you replace the word "white" with "police" then it would be accurate.

R Acree likes this.
  14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. You're right. I did misspeak. :(

15. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

16. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Nope. She will run for mayor.

And win.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That would not be surprising since probably most of the city's citizens agree with her actions. Kind of lawless thinkers you know.

18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

19. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I really don't care if they burn it down. I just hope they do a good job and get all of it. I don' t want a bunch of half ass amateur stuff and only get half of it. Hope the price of gas stays low so that they won't skimp and not use enough.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

I hate to break it to ya.....