1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will they burn baltimore?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by joec, Apr 25, 2015.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The Marine Corps would have taken you. If you're out of shape when you in you won't be when you get out of bootcamp. They'll put you on a restricted diet: all the jello, iceberg lettuce, and water you want, but nothing else!

2. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

In bootcamp all of the fatbodies got a nice big red stripe painted on their PT gear top, which we sometimes wore to the chow hall.

Just like ryoung said, all they were allowed to eat was lettuce, carrots, fruit, and shit like that. I really felt sorry for those poor bastards. I was a skinny beanpole at 150# and plowed through a few thousand calories a day, and my scrawny ass was always starving. Them big fellers were just plain hating life.

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Another loss for Mosby.

XFBO and aedwards01 like this.
  5. joec

joec brace yourself

Yep.. I think even the protestors arent sure what to do anymore..

Now what?

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

How much money has Baltimore spent investigating and prosecuting cases that seemingly have no merit/basis in reality? How much has Baltimore spent on protests/riots due to this charade? What about the erosion of trust between the prosecutors and the police? What about the record spike in homicides due to the public sacrifice of the police by Mosby? The costs, both monetary and human, are staggering. Mosby should be held accountable for this witch hunt.

DucatiBomber, XFBO and aedwards01 like this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The ONLY chance of ever seeing malicious prosecution case is if Trump wins this election and even then it'd be difficult. But as we ALL have seen and know, that specific party does NOT police their own nor will they prosecute their own.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

A buddy told me that Trump picked Trey Gowdy for Attorney General, if that's true some heads will roll including Clinton's! If you people that want to throw your votes away needed a reason to vote Trump, then you now have the best reason ever.

9. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

That would be awesome! I know that and the supreme court picks Trump would make could get some people off the fence and over to his side.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I've been saying it all along, TG should be his #1 pick for AG......my only fear is that an article I read about a year or so ago is true and that is TG might take a break from politics.

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Good. The AG "shouldn't" be political in nature. ;)

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Of course he was a prosecutor.

13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

14. 12v_dub

12v_dub Well-Known Member

It's time to protest, but first let's regroup ...

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Why do white people participate in that bullshit?

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Because they fee guilty about their whiteness and owe them something for all their years of oppression and slavery.
    Duh

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

white guilt

18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I'll take STUPID for $500, Alex.

19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Wow. That is one mean spirited and racist person. What about the red and yellow people? Where are they supposed to stand? I guess they should feel excluded so they will get to stand at the front at the next DNC protest. Just to note, I know that calling people red and yellow is racist, just as segregating them into black, white and brown is racist too. The ONLY time anyone's race should matter is when you are describing a person's physical characteristics for a matter of law enforcement or identification (lost child for example). It should be treated no differently than their eye color, hair color, hair length, height, etc.

What a great way to show how your unity and accept that others want to help in your cause.:rolleyes:

sheepofblue and R Acree like this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That crash you just heard was the last remnants of Dr. King's dream slamming into the mountaintop. There were no survivors.

Falcondrvr likes this.