1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why????

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by yamageezer, Sep 28, 2018.

1. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

Why does a simple question to a workmate like "do you know anyone that specializes in genesis 5 valve porting on my FZR750" turn into "I know a guy with a with a 1990 FZR1000 with zero miles from the factory, 60 hours of port work (the guy does head work for Rousch Nascar team), comes with 4 spare engines, a spare bike and is only four hours away. This is NOT helping my hoarding issue! :mad::mad::mad:

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

LOCATION?!?!?!!:D

3. yamageezer

My house, soon!

stk0308, Phl218 and Shenanigans like this.
  4. britx303

Nice!!

yamageezer likes this.
  5. britx303

So just out of curiosity..........will you be unloading a FZR750 sometime in the near future? Asking for a friend:D

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

No, your friend should asking if one of those 4 spare engines could be shoehorned into a fzr750 frame

motoracer1100 likes this.
  7. britx303

"Friend" needs/wants a fzr750 frame to begin with.:D

8. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Frikkin middleton!!!

Buy it all and keep everything man! You know me...the good influence

When are you headed to barber? Im sure there will also be stuff there you need!

Id be in for. Trip to charlotte

yamageezer likes this.
  9. yamageezer

CY, always the bad influence! I'll take you up on the trip to Charlotte. I have promised myself to sell at least one bike (CB900 custom with hi/ lo transmission) before I do the dirty deed. May sell the KLR 250 as well since I got Martin a XT350 and I have the DT250 all freshened up. I think one motor may end up in one of the FZ750s. I think I have too much shite.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I have an ohlins shock for that.... Just trying to help the hoarding situation (mine :))

yamageezer likes this.