1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why on earth do you guys bother?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mad brad, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Just caught this. No harm felt. I can respect the pacifism, and even have a lot of fun doing a bit of battle with you. It's all good.

*I even have fun with Atomic. But don't tell him, he might start up again. :D

*right now I'm having fun playing off of his denial of the WMDs. Thank god we weren't provided with proof by their being let loose against our troops.

2. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I'm glad we're cool - even if you don't know what you're talking about. :p

Atomic is cool. But he is setting himself up royally. When they find whatever it is that they find - and they WILL find it, even if the CIA has to drop it off in a C-5 - he is going to get roasted like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I never thought we weren't. :)

4. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I didn't either. Just adding to your point dummy. How's the new job?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't hate it. lol! 'Bout the best I can say about it. The check is nice.
    I'm a manager who is left alone to try and set up three new (to the company) departments. So far the three departments have one employee.... me. :D

6. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that the "three new departments" aren't "Sporting Goods", "Housewares" and "Hardware". :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

ROTF! Dude, I wish. :D

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

geeeeee :rolleyes:

and he said he had me on the ignore list. ;)

and, no i didn't. but feel free to do a search and show me any different.

9. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I'm not a vengeful guy by nature. I figured since I mentioned the comment and you responded that I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and see if you had decided to apologize for the comment like I asked you before.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

just do a search and find where i insulted your kids. go on now...... you can do it. find it. i know you can. ;)

if i'm not mistaken, people even told you yourself that i didn't offend your kids. but, once again in your teeny weeny litlle pea brain. {you didn't get it.}

go on. find it.

11. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I asked you to leave my kids out of it. You referred to my kids as "idiots in training". I asked you to apologize. You basically told me to pound off. End of conversation. Put the bottle down, get your story straight and do the search for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2003
  12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I think he's (the late) Richard Daley's illegitimate child. that's where he got his COD from.

[​IMG]

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

tisk tisk tisk. find the discussion dud. go ahead.

14. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I did find it dillweed. Are you denying you said it?

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

post it.

16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

17. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Your post from 2/12/03. Now leave me alone.:

Originally posted by RSDad

Oh yeah, one more thing. Leave my kids out of it, OK?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what a shame. idiot in training.

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Kanasj:

You need to take responsibility for what you post. The thing supposedly from a Marine was posted by you as if you agreed with it. Indeed, why post it if you don't agree with it? The "I didn't write it - I just posted it!" excuse doesn't cut it

Also, that Marine letter stated a clearly bizarre rationale for the war in Iraq: "With all of this talk of impending war, many of us will encounter "Peace Activists" who will try and convince us that we must refrain from retaliating against the ones who terrorized us all on September 11, 2001, and those who support terror." if yo didn't agree with it you should have said so when you posted this drivel.

You did say RSDad and Atomic were the same: "I've read so much of RStomic that I can't hardly stomach it anymore. " You made them to be one person - almost everyone but you recognizes the clear difference -- why not you?

Your final witty comeback: "I'm curious Chirac,...., have you ever won a case in court or do you generally just go for settlements???" I love trials and have no fear of them. Trials are exciting, sometimes dramatic, and usually (but not always) successful;).

And if you were offended by my tone -- sorry, but i thought that if you could dish it out you could take it too.:D

Rodger

And PS to Brad: I miss you! You never call. You don't show up at midnight all drunk and horny anymore. What gives?:( I hope you haven't found someone new!

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The whole thing I got from the Marine thing is if somebody hits you then they better plan on getting hit back. I think that was the message the marine was trying to get across to the peace activists. Now I know Hussein wasn't directly responsible for 9/11 but he supports terrorism so the strike was pre-emptive.

Regarding RS vs Atomic, I already explained why I lumped them together. 95% of the time I don't agree with what either of them has to say.

Just to show you there are no hard feelings, I hope Brad stops by your place and gives you a high hard one.........sorry Brad :D

20. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Atomic used to strike me as funny. Now he's just boring.

RS Dad, I don't think Brad has kids. He does not understand why his comments are "crossing a line".

You two need to kiss and make up. I used to enjoy you guys going at it.

tom