1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why liberals shouldn't hold office... reason #963188

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by peekay, Nov 26, 2003.

1. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

how typical. :rolleyes:

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Isn't "the big one" way overdue out there?

4. sqidd

sqidd Well-Known Member

Does this mean I can't own a black computer?

5. There's no such thing as a black computer. Never has been. The official name for the color of modern computers is "carbon."

Seriously.

6. sqidd

sqidd Well-Known Member

:clap: I love it:clap:

7. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Where does that article say anything about liberals?????? I kind of skimmed through it, did I miss it? I just love how 'you people' see something you don't like and blame the left.:rolleyes:

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

liberal mentality goof. displayed yet again with your post.

9. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

How many conservative Republicans do you think work in L.A. county's "Office of Affirmative Action Compliance" ? :Poke:

-peekay

10. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Both of you are generalizing. Just because some folks find it offensive to refer to certain components as 'master' and 'slave', that makes them liberals? They don't share my views on this, or most things, I'd imagine. This is a cultural issue, not one that I believe is even close to necessary. It's a big waste of time, much like most of your posts, Brad.:rolleyes:

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yo mama. anyhow, if it doesn't apply to you, why do you put up the whiny post? do you consider your self a liberal? if so, i consider that liberal mentality. as well as others here.

feel free to use your ignore feature.

12. Johnny B

Wouldn't they be required, under their own guidelines, to employ a proportionate number of conservative Republicans? :D

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

talk about generalizing? :up:

14. Johnny B

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......

15. Yeah! And let's fire any schoolteacher who has the audacity to teach words like "niggardly" to schoolkids. If it sounds bad, it must be bad, especially if you don't know what it means.

After all, if someone somewhere thinks something is offensive, it must be, right?

16. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Look, all I'm saying is that it's a foolish waste of time to get bent out of shape over terms meant in their true, literal sense, not in the way some whiney fools translate it. I would imagine that these are the same people seeking reparations for slavery. I am a democrat, and I think the whole issue is fucking retarded. If it offends somebody that the words master and slave are utilized, they need to get a dictionary and see what it really means, then, unless they are devoid of any brain cells, they'll be fine with it. So does that make me a racist?
    I mean, why the hell are people such whiners? Don't they have something better to do? Like shirking daily duties so they can argue on the BBS???:p

17. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

THink this will trickle down to the auto industry?
    Just wait till they tell the good ol boys at auto zone its no longer called a master cylinder or a slave cylinder :D

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Does this mean that I can no longer retard my ignition!:D

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

no, but you can advance it. (even if it doesn't deserve it) :D

20. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I'm offended by the word crackers. Therefore, I want all crackers to be called 'wafers' from now until the anhorexic (sp?) peeps find it offensive. :rolleyes: