1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why doesn't God stop gun violence

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by turtlecreek, Dec 3, 2018.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Nah, I don’t believe in your sky daddy dogshit or the leftist stupidity either. To me, all religious fucktards are equally worthless regardless of what dogmatic belief you hold. If I need field expedient toilet paper, I’ll happily wipe my ass with your pathetic Bible or the latest leftist white paper on how kids should decide their own gender. Bibles, Qurans, and the rest of the irrational dogmas all belong on the ash heap of history. The sooner man eliminates religion and religious belief the better we’ll all be. Religion is a useful tool for the powerful to control the unwashed masses, nothing else. That goes for religion masquerading as secularism also.

Religion and emotional argument are the lowest forms of human thought. Right around whale shit level.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  2. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

talk about dogmatic. Happy New Year SGV.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't get all emotional about it Mr. Spock.

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

What is left after religion and secularism?
    Says the man who just finished a highly emotional argument. For the record I don't think you're whale shit, even if you do.

5. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

I read this in Gunnery Sergeant Hartman's voice, and nodded in approval.

6. turtlecreek

Gunny approved of JC .

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Reads more like a child seeking attention or a teen trying to shock.

8. turtlecreek

Had I been more awake, I would linked this. :crackup:

9. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Or a drill sergeant...

Fonda Dix likes this.
  10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Science.

11. turtlecreek

Yes, no danger in science. No, the paris accord wasnt science being used by the powerful to control the unwashed masses. Surprised you'd admit it .

12. dsapsis

You have confused what people collectively chose to believe in or interpret for some common purpose (politics) vs. an established method of inference. Sorry that went by you.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  13. SGVRider

You're right, I went overboard. I honestly don't care if people want to believe in sky daddy or that there's 14.5 genders, as long as they're not forcing me to believe as they do or co-opting state power to do the same. If you're not infringing on other people's rights, do and think what you want. If you want to co-opt the power of the state to force women to wear head coverings, or force people to use imaginary pronouns then you can fuck right off and need to be stopped. Happy New Year to you too.

The central tenet of climate change extremism is that Man has sinned, and must change his ways to be virtuous lest we all be condemned to hell. Same shit that Christianity and other religions teach. Science, religion, philosophy, whatever aren't dangerous in and of themselves. The danger comes when dogmatic thinking leads people to blindly follow something without using their reasoning skills.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Science is Science until it disagrees with an agenda.

brex likes this.
  15. SGVRider

Religion masquerading as secularism isn't secularism. It's still religion. The left's core belief is in victimhood and oppression and they see everything through that framework. If you look at the things they say and do, they have all the hallmarks of a religion. Actual secularism involves in the application of reason and science.

Yeah, I guess it was emotional. I'm a hypocrite.

16. SGVRider

Well the key is to start with your agenda, then find or makeup the science to support it. Anyone who disagrees should then be excoriated, shamed, destroyed and / or murdered. I'd say half of "science" published today follows this method rather than "let's go where the evidence takes us".

Fonda Dix likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Ageeed. Only mathematics retains any purity at this point.

That won’t last either.

turtlecreek likes this.
  18. turtlecreek

You are wrong in that you haven't said anything about the fact that governments, backed by guns and courts are pushing the religion of man caused climate change in order to steal your money and freedom . THIS is the real monster .If you would please write a rant response on that, it would make me smile, as you are quite eloquent. :P

19. dsapsis

Hah. On a day we get images from 4 Billion miles away, no less...

20. turtlecreek

Wow...one contrillionth closer to seeing God.

It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased. -CS Lewis

Just for clarification, I am a huge proponent of true science. The study of God's creation is fascinating. I am only opposed to the politics .