1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why doesn't God stop gun violence

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by turtlecreek, Dec 3, 2018.

1. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I wonder if he posted them and then removed them as an experiment?

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Do you know how long it's taken for women to try and scrub that thought out of the male brain?????

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why I pointed it out, it's such an absolutely idiotic thing to even remotely consider yet that is what he seems to be saying.

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Yep - cursed for the original sin.
    Women have been branded evil temptresses ever since...And men too weak to say no.
    The original excuse.

Alcohol was the second.
    :D

sharkattack likes this.
  5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

And from that were born the two oldest professions. :D

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I pondered where to put this and this thread seems appropriate.

How low can this society sink?

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That's not society bro. That's an associated group of mentally ill attention seekers.

Birds of a feather and all that shit.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That group includes scores of millions of Americans.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

What group? Pro Aborts? True, there as lots of them for sure.

But there are also around 740,000 registered sex offenders in the US. I dont consider them "society" either.

10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

per usual, you obfuscate. please show me where i said "there was one line that shows god doesn't need instructions and so on " i'm not even sure i know what you mean by that.

11. RRRepsolRider

RRRepsolRider Well-Known Member

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Man, you showed Him.

13. turtlecreek

That's between you and Jesus. The bible is clear "But you, Lord our God, are compassionate and forgiving, although we have rebelled against you."

Jesus has already died for you. You just have to acknowledge it. or don't. Free will and all.

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Why would Jesus care what people think about him? It always struck me as strange that god (in christianity's eyes) is such an attention whore that he needs the equivalent of a Facebook "like" from everyone for them to have a shot to get to "heaven".

Continuing that thought - who goes to heaven first?

1) A very moral native American who's never heard of "god" but has never "sinned"
    2) A pedophile priest who confesses his sins on his deathbed and gets a "free pass" (or whatever the fuck that's called where as long as you confess your sins before you die you to heaven)

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. turtlecreek

its more about you than him. your heart. when i say "acknowledge", maybe that was simplistic. but, perhaps you can tell me what you think the criteria should be to go to heaven?

"first" may not be what you mean...perhaps, who is most "likely"? IDK. i don't know where their hearts are. did the indian never do anything "wrong" just to make himself look better in other's eyes or was he the "almost" perfect man? did the priest truly wake-up to his sins and with a contrite heard, ask for forgiveness? if so, who are you to decide that forgiveness is not available...that's Gods job. in either case, only God knows.

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

17. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I already told Santa Claus what I wanted for Christmas.

18. turtlecreek

well, you can expect the same thing by asking Santa as you do by NOT asking JC. maybe a switch and some coal? :Poke:

19. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

The Santa Claus character is close enough to the God character, he gives the good presents and gives the bad coal.
    Apart from the fact that Santa makes a helluva lot more movies than God, I don't really see any difference between the two. But I am sure you'll tell me what they are.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Santa has a sleigh and reindeer, I'd say that gives him a leg up. :crackup: