1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's taking pictures at Tally????

Discussion in 'General' started by LiveLikeYrDyin, Aug 20, 2005.

1. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

I wanted to know what people are taking pictures at talladega.

2. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

wow thats gay, at cmp i was doing pretty good at turn 1 bike pretty far down and draggin a knee. no photograpers.
    Tally did a 1:15 in practice but the main jet got clogged in the race so i put a fuel filter on it. doin 1:13 tomorrow, its gonna get crazy. Anyhow 1:15 on a mini is pretty fast, and comin into to turn 1 im so fast not trying to brag but anyhow i flip the bike over really quick, peg touches a little and my knee is down i feel really comfortable i think i look good but no photographers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I did see this one guy with a camera and hes gonna have up some pictures out there on display.

3. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Better quit talking smack punk or I am going to show up and take pictures of you getting your ass whipped by all the other riders...:Poke:

Nope I missed it. After this latest move to the Gulf Coast, my motorcycle days have been put on hold. What's a motorcycle?

Good to hear that you are getting faster. That is a good time on a mini.

I'll be at Road A for the AMA round hanging out on the Supermoto DRZ400 if anyone is going...just look for the tire smoke:rock:

4. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I wasn't there either, I'm hanging out at the beach in Panama City. Hey Louis, I'll be the AMA at Road A as well hanging out with the KWS team and doing some shooting.

5. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Cool...I'll see you there.