1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who sells Pro-fiber bodywork here in the US?

Discussion in 'General' started by masshole, Jan 16, 2016.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

None of my usual sources offers Pro-fiber bodywork. They have an ebay store but don't offer much if any of their cf stuff. Disclaimer- this not a plug, I had never heard of the brand until I started searching around for a different tail

I want to buy this tail:

[​IMG]

With these seat pads:

[​IMG]

I have an Armour Bodies sbk tail with a seat pad on my gen 4 zx10 and love the AB stuff but the seat is too wide for my liking (too flat where the pad sits with too wide in the front), I need to switch to something just like the stuff above

Here's the AB tail and it's obvious how much wider and flater the seat pad is (interwebs pic borrowed):

[​IMG]

Who knows where to buy this stuff? They are made in Slovenia I think and their website is so non-specific about shipping to here, it would be some much easier if I could just buy it from a US seller.

2. Superbike unlimited I think is a dealer and Fred is a good guy and corners low.

3. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I just checked their website and they don't have Pro-fiber, at least not for the zx10. :beer:

4. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Kind of looks like a modern version of the old TZ 250 tails.

cajun636 likes this.
  5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

There's nothing out there that I can find, may have to call them tomorrow and figure out shipping to here and the rest.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Check out Yoyodyne's site or Sebimoto.... They might make the same type....in Carbon.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm assuming the ProFiber SBK tail is a one-piece with undertail? (pics don't show it)

I bought from them last year. A few e-mails and a bank wire transfer, I had a full kit for my CBR1000RR. (Check the underside pic of the fiberglas SBK tail).
    There are a couple flaws in the gelcoat of my tail where the the undertail was molded in but, otherwise, the whole kit seems to be on par with other top shelf offerings.

Check out the "Payment, Shipping and Returns" link at the top of their page.

Place the order, they contact you with payment options.
    We went back-n-forth with my purchase cuz of the third party wire transfer but it was a par-for-the-course transaction.
    They always responded to all of my e-mails...not as quick as poppin' a post here, but it was efficient enough.

9. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I was able to communicate with them through their ebay store, they were quick to respond. The only reason that I want the cf tail over the white version is that I don't want to deal with painting it to match and put it on just like that, there's nothing white on the bike and would have looked kinda stupid.

Thanks for the reviews and suggestions, I'll post my findings when the thing arrives :beer: