1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who knows a good law firm in Greenville County, SC?

Discussion in 'General' started by SGVRider, Oct 18, 2014.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don't know anyone from Greenville County, SC, so I need some locals to give me the low down on your local snakes at law.

I need to hire a firm that can help us deal with a former customer who is attempting to extort us (long story). Our objective is just to make him go away, initially through your run of the mill threats, with the option to sue should he not prove reasonable. Money is an object, but we're willing to spend what's needed for it be done right. A nasty, pit bull type is preferred. Timeframe is ASAP.

Anyone got a guy (or gal) for me?

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Send me your contact via pm I have sent it to Douglas Lineberry (mc nair), he can look for the right contact for you

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  3. SGVRider

Thank you! PM sent.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Isn't MH down there? He'll do the wet work for a case of PBR and a copy of Juggs

:D

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Suzanne Coe. No greater bulldog in the area. She's the one who got Shannon Faulkner into the Citadel. Cool woman who can drink anyone I know under the table, too.

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, Faulkner accomplished so much with that publicity. Last I heard, she was working for the Greenville YMCA checking membership ID's as people entered the gym. :crackup:

8. SGVRider

Thanks for the help, guys. No wetwork needed yet. We pursued criminal charges against our douchebag. He is being charged with a felony. I'm hoping for state prison for him, we'll see. :up:

9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Well, I was focusing on Suzanne's accomplishments, not Shannon's.

10. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If you pursued charges and he knows he's going away, won't that make him not give a shit about getting sued?

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Whatever she is doing, she is certainly putting food on the table.
    [​IMG]

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Thanks y'all, you had to bring up Faulkner, now I want to go start drinking again. Killed my damned school.

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

For you guys who love a baby with some back.