1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who decided the war was over?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Apr 5, 2004.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Funny how a simple question becomes a demand when you are afraid the answer might embarrass you... It makes it much easier to pretend you don't respond on principle.;)

p.s. Don't spend too much time looking into the meaning of the mooning. It's just the expression of a feeling.:)

2. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

I was right, you ARE an arrogant one aren't you? You propose to know what shapes my viewpoint; must be a damn good mind reader 'cuz you can't even see my physical "tells" when I air my thoughts

my first treatise
    Now, on your comments regarding bias, you've probably come to that conclusion based on one of two methods:
    1) you've done a careful and thorough survey of print, radio, and televised media sources and come to a conclusion based on analysis of a shitload of data, OR
    2) You're parroting some crap you heard elsewhere because the information challenges your beliefs

my second subject
    Again, what makes your opinion so much more valid than mine or anyone else’s? Are you that insecure in your beliefs that you can't tolerate a dissenting point of view? There’s bias in everything, but I feel most people are able to digest the information and come to their own conclusion. Those that whine about it have some condescending attitude that they know more than everyone else

3. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Of course your right absolutly, I have not been arrogant enough to rephrase or twist your words, oops guess that is allowed of you.

What only 2 possibilities? your feathers are showing

I think there are other valid opinions after all to each his own, again the point I made in the other post was that the history of the conflict in the Middle East predates lead and gunpowder, and that much of what is taught and reported in this country does not address this fact, is there something inaccurate about that? why is this so damaging to anything you said? There are MANY valid opinions (opps guess that will be FEW when you read this).

I object to positions expressed based on inaccuracy or misstatement of “facts , inaccuracy’s that exist on the face of the argument regardless of who is making it.

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

In the context it was phrased it was a demand, talk about hiding..

as for your "expression of a feeling" point out a spot your all ass...

5. WeaselBob

what is all this? I don't see how it addresses either of my two numbered statements
    1) how did you ascertain "bias?"
    2) how can you know if my opinion is based on inaccuracy or misstatement?

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Again, you chose to pretend he was making a demand so you had an excuse for not answering. Not the first time by a long shot you have taken evasive action. This is not about what he or you said about the Middle East. It's about your question-dodging tactic.

Translation, anyone?:confused: :D

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Well, I could be wrong, butt, where I just took it as you showin' your ass again, he seems to have takin' it as an invitation to apply oscular gratification to your Gluteus maximus.

Then again, i may have completely misunderstood the hole thing...

:D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

"Me so horny."

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Just following with nothing to contribute, but this struck me as funny as hell. El might be an alright cat.:D

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Papa Thiam
    El Amin, were you involved in motorcycle racing while in the US? If not, how the hell does one find out about WERA from the Middle East?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm amazed at
    a) how this connects to a comment in another thread.
    b) the length of 'cornholing' that CMRAIDER got.

The power of the internet is something else.

12. Shyster d'Oil

Panthercity just called me to chat - he mentioned that its not the length of the cornholing, that is important, but its the width of the cornholing that really matters. He then drifted off saying something about Juvie Hall back in the 60s. I'm not really sure what he meant.

Rodger :D

13. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

All I gotta say is...

TMI!

14. Shyster d'Oil

?????????

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Too Much Information.

There are boundaries, dude.:Puke:

16. Shyster d'Oil

WUS!!!!

17. WeaselBob

yes, bend over and take it like a man....

after listening to all this, I'm makin' sure I got my soap-on-a-rope handy

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:beer:

And that was NOT billable time!

19. RB

RB Well-Known Member

Please use the first two initials so we will know which Clinton you are talking about. BJ Clinton or HJ Clinton.:D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, I missed the battle of the Yama's.

YamaBob versus Yamaha Fan. Too bad YamahaRick didn't jump in.