1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who cares if dumas goes

Discussion in 'General' started by brian, Aug 17, 2000.

1. brian

brian Well-Known Member

enough said lol

2. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

you know, I was thinking the same thing myself....

3. Bryon K. Dumas

And by the way Brian, where the hell have you been all year. Not that I should complain when a rider faster than I is too much of a slacker to show up at the races [​IMG]
    Heard you were building a new house and were too busy. Geez, get your priorities in line buddy. Shelter for your family does not come before racing!!!! What are you turning into Ghandi or something?

4. brian

brian Well-Known Member

don't worry i'll be back next year, ready to get serious about racing. what are you going to be riding next year? oh and by the way if you'd come up to putnam park i do make those races!! just ask ed. ha ha i'd love to come to road a for the gnf's but i haven't been able to make a national so i have no noational points. would they let me race since the grid is so small? good luck if you do go!!

5. Bryon K. Dumas

I'm running a Mille R in Heavytwins and 750 supersport and my Ducati 916 in 750 Superbike and Formula One. The Duc is draining my wallet trying to get it lighter and faster but I have it up to 135 hp's at the rear wheel now so it might do okay. (Sure wish I had 135hp's last year when you stuffed me in the high speed kink at Road Atlanta during the GNF). I still remember being able to count the number of eyelashes you had you were so close. A gutsy move that totally said to me....."this dude is going to take first or second, try and win third".
    Have missed you out on the track this year, I think you are one of the few that might could have beaten Randal Cook. I sure as hell know I couldn't do anything with him.

6. brian

brian Well-Known Member

i've missed being out there too. randy was very fast no dout. we raced at putnam in may and our lap times were very close. i did take over a second off my best lap time this passed july though. which i was stoked about. not having raced all season and winning the heavyweight twins class pumped me up thats for sure. i wanted to put together an endurance team next year with randy. i think we could have had a good run at the championship, like medium weight or something like that. i talked with him last week and he says hes officially retired. he does have a very long and hard recovery. i'm thankful his wife is an RN. how are your injuries?

7. Bryon K. Dumas

I've got a few surguries on the left shoulder to go to get it right. Glad to hear you've run well for so little track time. Tell Randy hang in there for me, from the injuries I've heard he sustained I'd throw the towel in too.