1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Light Weight battery dependable?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by PhilDucati, Dec 16, 2010.

1. k14

k14 Well-Known Member

I've just got a 12 cell A123 that I intend on running total loss with. My battery charger is 2.5 amp and I have read this is too low? Does anyone know of a cheapish charger than is 5 amp and would work for charging my battery between races? I have been googling for a while and can't seem to find something that is just basic plug in and recharge. Surely something exists for around $50 usd.

2. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

3. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

Call Jason at full spectrum. He has some. I believe they are for sale on orient express' website as well.

4. mac1owry

mac1owry Well-Known Member

anybody have shorais in stock?

5. rotop

rotop Active Member

I've got motydesign batteries in all my bikes, either 4 or 8 cells. Work great, plus the guy who makes and sells em is a stand up guy.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

7. Antigrav

Antigrav Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo, haven't been to the thread in a while and saw your post, but with all due respect you absolutely wrong... I have always followed the site rules... I posted in the specific vendor's forum originally for sales, nothing wrong with that.... I then posted in this thread to correct mis-information that was being put out there. I put out absolute no boloney information... I did not say come visit my site (though I posted a link ONCE), I did not post prices, I did not offer deals... I did not claim other's batteries were inferior. It was knowledge based info. So claiming I was "advertising my shit" doesn't fly. And singling me out because I chose to get the accurate information out doesn't seem to cool to me.

There is no doubt sales is part of why anyone even produces a product and , any traffic to my site is always favorable. But it appears you prefer certain posters judging by your statement and its tone...Yes I'm not as much a part of this board as others, but that does not negate the validity of my statements when I do post here, it was honest and accurate information.