1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which brand of rain tire is best?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Mar 20, 2003.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey, what about that bunker bomb? Was that cool or what? Wonder what historical ramifications the concept of the bunker bomb will have in geopolitics and warfare in the future against dictatorships?

Oh, yeah, can't buy them Michelins cuz, they's French tires and this is my political statement.

:D

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

PIRELLI! :cool:

Nancy, why are you asking about rain tires? Planning on going racing? :confused: :D

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I loved the look on Saddam's face last night: "bunker bombs make me sheet in my pents!"??????:D

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

What the hell?

I was just in the General Forum posting on this thread the suddenly got sent to the Politics & Religion Forum!?!?!?! :confused:

5. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Re: What the hell?

It's called Mongo the moderator.:D

6. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Re: What the hell?

It was a vast right-wing conspiracy to force you over to the Politics and Religion section. :D

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Hmmmm. Nice neighborhood!

8. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Yup, it's all yours. None of us ghetto, misunderstood, liberal ass-clowns can afford to live in this rich republican part of the BBS... we spend all our money sending dresses to the dry cleaner these days :D