1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the 2021 schedule?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Nov 13, 2020.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I've been dicking around with MA for 2 years putting up with kooky kids and kooky race dads, I'm ready to ride again and need to get my vacation dates put in.

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Aren't you guys doing stock 1000?

exracer941 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got it mostly done, waiting on 2 tracks to be able to post it. Hoped to hear from them yesterday but didn't happen.

TurboBlew, t11ravis, Tim_B730 and 2 others like this.
  4. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

A discussion, regarding next years schedule, before Thanksgiving.

What is the world coming to ? :D:D

TLR67 and joec like this.
  5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I’m glad someone else asked. My vaca time for all of ‘21 has to be submitted by tomorrow. And none of it is guaranteed. It’s a pain in the balls really because I always end up missing out on dates that I would’ve loved to make

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Man if this is a requirement and you can’t change the dates you are working for a real shitty company...

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This. If you are not allowed to have a life outside of work, I would suggest that you recommend they engage in self buggery.

8. mag

mag Well-Known Member

How about posting an unofficial schedule. :D

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Hey Mongo,
    Any chance you are scheduling the new track at Buttonwillow? Supposed to be done in Spring. Would love to see a double header there and different track each day would be AWESOME!

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Get hurt at work a couple of days before every race you want to attend . As long as you list Workmen’s Comp on your sponsor sheet you are good to go ... :D

11. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

My wifes work is the same way pretty much. The more senior you are out of 7-8 people you get the vacation schedule first and everyone pics their vacation for the year in January, after the more senior people pic theirs first and no overlap. Such a PIA since I can take off whenever I want. So we always have to plan the year out for her stupid work and race season. I like to take Fridays off before race weekend to drive out and get spot. I understand his struggles.

12. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Pharmacist in the retail setting. Is what it is. If there’s no pharmacist they can’t open the doors. Can’t have every RPh asking for 4th of July week off, or April break, or Memorial Day weekend... only so many licenses to open the doors.

Yeah, it’s a shitty reality of the gig, and I work for one of the better retail outfits. Luckily my partner is pretty amenable to swaps but to swap a weekend is 2 week shuffle of days.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I find it tough to schedule at a track before it's done - every single time it has bitten us. But I am talking to them.

Also I'd never do a double header on two tracks, just more hassle than it's worth, I'd prefer a second date :D

05Yamabomber likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If it's not too late email me and I'll give you what I have - just know anything can and probably will change.

KneeDragger_c69 and pjzocc like this.
  15. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Done did.

Thank you for the offer sir!

16. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

What "Clapped out SV" will you be racing? Or are you building a 660?

17. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

VIR, NJMP, or Summit in there any chance?

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Summit was on the n2 endurance race lost so I'd bet that's likely
    Hopefully vir too!
    Njmp can suck a fart

19. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I think he is switching to long range cannon :)

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If I had a chance to request anything from Santa Mongo and Mrs Santa Mongo it would be a mini race at Summit this year the Sunday after the N2 endurance race there.

I’ll do my best to get more kids to come get some big track experience from the MiniGP local scene.

WERA did it this year the Sunday after the Nelson round and it didn’t eat into the days schedule of events.