1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When you need to cheat...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Nov 16, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's okay if you drink it in a different area code :)

2. Not really.

Coke = 40g sugar per 12oz.
    Fairlife Choc milk = 19g sugar per 12oz.

The regular Fairlife milk has half the carbs as the chocolate. That’s why I drink the chocolate as a “cheat meal”, rather than ice cream and shit.

I don’t really worry about carbs anyway. I eat a lot of fruit, yogurt, honey flavored peanut butter, etc. But I try not to eat a lot of bullshit.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So it's better than Velveeta?

HPPT and Mot Okstef like this.
  4. Shit.

Well, it’s in the dessert category, so it’s different. Not a fair competition. :D

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I like the ingredient list that ends with: CONTAINS MILK.....

6. Even though it specifically says it is milk right on the front, they have to (legally) state that for allergy reasons.

Same way on peanut butter they have to specifically state “contains nuts”.

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Kill all the lawyers. They've evidently murdered Critical Thought....

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Honey flavored peanut butter?

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

12 grams per cup is still pretty high. That glass is probably 3 cups so your looking at 36 grams of sugar in that glass. I understand cheat days but that is like drinking a pepsi. When I was gung-ho about physique I would do a different protein shake that had some actual flavor for cheats.

10. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Does chocolate milk have more protein than regular milk? As far as I know chocolate doesn't contain protein.

11. [​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.
  12. Nope.

The higher protein content is typical of all the Fairlife milk. It has almost double the protein of regular milk.

13. I get 400-500g of carbs a day. A glass of chocolate milk won’t make a big difference.

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I have that on wheat bread,and unfiltered honey!

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I don't think that's one of ours. We have our hands on Dunkin do nuts,and some other drinks
    we don't own all right to,like Monster Energy drinks,but haven't seen any milk drinks in our warehouse.
    We do have a lot of hands in a shit load of drinks though.
    I'm going to try and get sponsorship next season for our SE events for some free drinks at the track.
    Hope I can make it happen,and bring you guys some drinks to try,and plenty of water.

16. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Check your math. There’s 2 cups in 16oz..

17. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I’m sorta awake now.. never mind

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Peter Pan?

There is only Jif, and there are only two flavors of Jif, crunchy and creamy.

You are ruining my perception of you and your obsession with the finest things in life.

Chino52405, vfrket, ToofPic and 3 others like this.
  19. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

His only obsession is buying up everything so nobody else can have any. There is no brand loyalty. ;)

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I see your honey-flavored peanut butter, and raise you maple:

I eat a heaping spoonful of this with a honeycrisp apple damn near every day.

[​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.