1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When the Gov't miscommunicates,citizens die.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Fencer, Dec 24, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh come on. Low blow and not true. :moon:
    Oh and only my nieces and nephews and a couple of the little kids in my neihborhood call me Garf.:D

nice bitch like @Robin172 . :Poke::D

HPPT likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

You too? Stop it. :D

3. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

So let's see, the complete fail in the warrant procedures can be excused.
    In this day and age of patol cops wearing body cam's NOT ONE of these officers had one.
    We had SEVERAL thugs raid a drug house, someone reported hearing yelling freeze police and then shooting.
    The thugs killed the entire family and took the drugs and money.

If you know the house has a felon in it, you can't just surround the house. Blockade the house, give the owners or thug the ability to confirm these are actual cops. ( I hate unmarked cop cars for this very reason) Never here of someone impersonating an officer.
    I'm a firm supporter of the police, with the weapons, technology, and armor storming a home unless you know a innocent is in possible danger is stupid they can wait out anyone. No harm, no foul.
    Lastly, look at the charges against this supposed suspect, this type of force is reasonable for that type of crime, really?
    This isn't a terrorist with WMD.
    Per the article. "booked at the Mobile Jail on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and evidence tampering."

OMG he had papers, roach clip and tried to flush some dam weed or coke.

Fonda Dix, sheepofblue and auminer like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s perfectly acceptable for police to infringe upon the rights of the people.
    Shame on the general citizenship for expecting otherwise.

SuddenBraking, Fonda Dix and sdg like this.
  5. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Ya,, I'm sorry WTF was I thinking.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not remotely. However you coming to that conclusion does a say a lot about you and your own issues... ;)